DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    After playing around with merging the item record I wasn't able to find any issues. Not really sure if maybe something has changed to remove whatever was wrong before, or I'm blind and did not see it when testing.
    As is I have an updated version that just adds and formats the given fields.
    I liked these additions and I have another extension that adds size to items so I wanted the to work together.

Here is the file.
    PFRPG - Enhanced Items modified.ext

I think I replaced the whole thing because the previous version that I was working off of did that. The version that you uploaded, however, has <label_column name="equipslot_label" insertbefore="aura_label"> which puts the wondrous item equip slot text/input in a null place. It makes two divider lines instead of showing the box. It should instead be <label_column name="equipslot_label" insertbefore="divider4"> like the wand charges. I'll upload a fixed version.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:
    Player in Carrion Crown w/ Ponyfinder - Sunday @ 7:30pm

Character Creation and Management: PCGen

Quote Originally Posted by Llisandur View Post
    I think I replaced the whole thing because the previous version that I was working off of did that. The version that you uploaded, however, has <label_column name="equipslot_label" insertbefore="aura_label"> which puts the wondrous item equip slot text/input in a null place. It makes two divider lines instead of showing the box. It should instead be <label_column name="equipslot_label" insertbefore="divider4"> like the wand charges. I'll upload a fixed version.
    I'm blind didn't even notice that.

Version 4.2 has been uploaded on the first post.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:

There was a problem with one of my extensions that adds a list to the record_item.xml file clobbering the script from all other record_item.xml file changes.
    I had to make it load at a particular time frame, I also had to load all my other ones after it to ensure scripts worked.
    I have the offending script, Advanced Effects for 3.5E and Pathfinder, loading at 40.
    Customised Item Generator for 3.5E and Pathfinder now loads at 55.
    and Advanced Character Inventory Manager for 3.5E and Pathfinder loads at 60.

The last 2 replicate your script to ensure your changes replicate with my extensions.
    I'm really not sure why but they were only letting one script run, the last one to load won this race.
    So if you could set <loadorder></loadorder to somewhere between 40 and 55 I would be forever greatful.
    This would allow for all of these extensions to co-exist.
    If someone could tell me why the scripts are only allowing one version to run even though 3 of them define their own script.
    I'm guessing it's a filename thing.

Thanks.

Load order is now set to 50.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:

I already activated but I can not find how to use it?
    It is already compatible with the latest version?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaiszer View Post
    I already activated but I can not find how to use it?
    It is already compatible with the latest version?
    It's compatible. Just open the item info (with the link icon) and there should be more fields (esp on things like wands).

One of my users had an error Attachment 38505 that I tracked back to a field your extension creates (the error's line number doesn't match your extension because it's my copy of the same script that is triggering the error).
    Did you use node type string originally on that field in an old version and only later switch to formattedtext? Just curious and trying to understand what happened.

Also, unrelated suggestion (which I would be happy to submit to your code if you are interested but don't want to spend the time on it):
    unidentified cost. replace cost info on items with enhancement bonus with masterwork cost (since it would obviously be masterwork, but true cost would require appraise or spellcraft).

Latest version now available on FantasyGrounds Forge
    Last edited by bmos; July 19th, 2021 at 23:37.

I don't seem to be able to see the GM Notes field on any items. Any idea what could be causing this? The charges for wands is visible and working correctly.

Thread Information