DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 49 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    1.0.1 notes:

Exploits from races missing (not really an issue as we can create our own now ) :
    Human - Enduring
    Orgrons - Strong
    Venetians - Naturally psionic and Logical
    Borians - Long-Lived and Personable
    Androids - all there
    Spartan - all there
    Felans - Agile

Exploits button is missing an icon.

All else is looking fab though.

Az.
    Chap,

Just added those missing (they were in the Errata I see), and updated the others that were updated. These will be part of 1.0.2. which I'll complete over the weekend.

Checked in and told FG about the theme, not sure when they do the updates - but they'll be with you as soon as they can, and that missing button....

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Chap,

Just added those missing (they were in the Errata I see), and updated the others that were updated. These will be part of 1.0.2. which I'll complete over the weekend.

Checked in and told FG about the theme, not sure when they do the updates - but they'll be with you as soon as they can, and that missing button....

Cheers
    Awesome stuff thanks man

Awesome stuff thanks man
    No need to thank me, thanks for picking it up and helping me with the fine tuning of it all. Right dinner time here, then a film with the missus and well, maybe coding later (hush, don't tell ANYONE, I've started work on the Starship database, cos need that before the Starship Combat Tracker - OOPS me and my big mouth/keyboard). Enjoy.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Getting a script error when trying to roll a brawling attack. Also had a question from one of my players, how do I add a martial arts attack, and how do I add a Psionic attack to the actions page.

Az

Getting a script error when trying to roll a brawling attack. Also had a question from one of my players, how do I add a martial arts attack, and how do I add a Psionic attack to the actions page.

Az
    Working on build 1.0.2 atm, if I get the time I'll add some of the new development done, so it'll be 1.1.0 - but I'm more focused on fixing errors, adding missing content over adding new features.

I've fixed the script error, plus made sure the Damage 'Text' is accurate.

You can't add an attack on it's own, it's built from the inventory. I suggest dragging the CLUB into their inventory, and then edit the name of the attack to be Martial Arts (of course set the Attack and Damage dice accordingly).
    Psionic Attacks are built from the Psionic Exploits you have, which 'attack' are they wanting (I'll double check it's there and marked as an attack exploit).

I have decided that I'll re-write the Attack/Psionic Attacks system in the near future. I took the simpler route to get the ruleset out, but of course hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Cheers

Great ruleset from first viewing. Digging in and i'll give more feedback.
    Last edited by geewaagh; November 5th, 2017 at 21:04.

Either type it in directly to the stat number, or use your mouse wheel (with +ctrl if you have it set like that in your settings) while hovering over the stat

Quote Originally Posted by geewaagh View Post
    Great ruleset from first viewing. Digging in and i'll give more feedback.
    Thanks! Each week I'll be fixing any issues found and working on more development. Once the ruleset is stable it'll drop out of Early Access and will get bigger Dev builds/updates over time.

Cheers
    Col

I've also bought the ruleset. I like it and the compatibility with OLD and NOW
    I would need advices concerning the world/settings you are using. I know many configurations are posible, but i'd like to hear from you what you find best 'setting' to start playing... One solsystem, an entire galaxy, Sublight traval or FLT...
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    I've also bought the ruleset. I like it and the compatibility with OLD and NOW
    I would need advices concerning the world/settings you are using. I know many configurations are posible, but i'd like to hear from you what you find best 'setting' to start playing... One solsystem, an entire galaxy, Sublight traval or FLT...
    I'm not playing this, but I have thought a reverse 'First Contact' scenario would be fun to play. i.e. where you are a ship's crew for your planet's first FTL ship. Right after you make your first test run, say to a nearby uninhabited star and come back, an alien ship jumps in and says "Hello, welcome to the neighborhood!"

This would put things where the players are have to learn everything, their is not a big resource book for them to go look up races or maps or technologies etc. Everything would be new and unknown. It would allow you to build things as you go, so you don't need to map the galaxy or layout all the races or anything like that Very similar to a medieval setting where you start with one town and then map and build as the players explore.

Some of the early missions could include;
    - Visit the local trade hub and apply for membership
    - Gain peace/trade treaties with other races
    - Track down some earlier generation ships sent from your planet to see if they are ok and if they reached their destinations (which of course they could have been kidnapped, or aimed for a planet already inhabited and now have to divert, or...)
    - Find new technologies to upgrade their ship (anti-gravity, weapons, shields, material/structural...)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information