DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 49 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Exploits
    1) Hmm ... this is either fixed or my ageing eyes were in error last night - this now looks better (or maybe always was!) - FIXED
    2) Missing Exploits (perhaps?)
    Equipment
    3) Thanks ...
    Actions
    4) Nope - still unable to add these: I can drag the Psionic Exploits from the Index onto the Exploits tab on the character sheet but they cannot be dragged onto the Psionic Attacks section of the Action tab. Nor can I manually edit and enter.
    5) Screen shot:
    Attribute Actions.png

Could we have an extra button on the right hand side for Exploits? This is certainly a part of character development that will occupy a lot of time with players diving in and out of the various Exploits available.

Again, really good rule system and one that I think has a lot to offer - the opportunity for character customisation is a big draw for me.

Congrats for the goid work! I didnt know about the system before, and I'm happy I do now. Seems to be a great one.
    Wouldn't it deserve its own forum now that's an official ruleset available in the store?
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Ok, understood, I'll add a flag so that it knows it's an 'Added' Exploit and thus allow you to edit, I'll do the same with Traits etc.
    I was also being a bit special tbh as I should have just opened the library to add the exploits lol..., but noticed that Agile is missing from the exploits list.

Excellent work on the quick updates too

REP and PSI should default to 0 on a new character (not really an issue though )

Grade 0-3 should be 3D6 Max dice pool, grade 4 is 4D6 then the table takes over with 5+

It's in paragraph 3 on the text in the grades section of the reference manual.

Not really impactful at the moment unless GMs want to start their party on grade 1

@Stuart - just for you. I oddly started on O.L.D. when getting my teeth into WOiN. So part of the ruleset coding does take O.L.D. into account, ie Spells will work alongside the Psionic

Here's a screeny of the original, I'll be reparsing the O.L.D. rulebook (now it's out), and then adding the data and building a more suitable Theme. However I'll be working on the core rulesystem and the N.E.W setting fixing the various issues you and others are reporting.

OLD O.L.D. Screenshot.jpg

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Grade 0-3 should be 3D6 Max dice pool, grade 4 is 4D6 then the table takes over with 5+

It's in paragraph 3 on the text in the grades section of the reference manual.

Not really impactful at the moment unless GMs want to start their party on grade 1
    I'll add that, thanks.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    REP and PSI should default to 0 on a new character (not really an issue though )
    Whoops, forgot to do that, adding to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Exploits
    1) Hmm ... this is either fixed or my ageing eyes were in error last night - this now looks better (or maybe always was!) - FIXED
    2) Missing Exploits (perhaps?)
    Equipment
    3) Thanks ...
    Actions
    4) Nope - still unable to add these: I can drag the Psionic Exploits from the Index onto the Exploits tab on the character sheet but they cannot be dragged onto the Psionic Attacks section of the Action tab. Nor can I manually edit and enter.
    5) Screen shot:
    Attribute Actions.png

Could we have an extra button on the right hand side for Exploits? This is certainly a part of character development that will occupy a lot of time with players diving in and out of the various Exploits available.

Again, really good rule system and one that I think has a lot to offer - the opportunity for character customisation is a big draw for me.
    Hello again.

1. Thanks
    2. I'll check the exploits in the data and the manual.
    3. It's on my list now for the Credit Box.
    4. Add, I'll test that.
    5. Got the same error, will fix that.

Cheers

Thanks for all the feedback

Hello everyone, and thanks to those of you who first have purchased this ruleset, and second have helped 'check through it' and report here.

The WOiN ruleset is very complex in the fact it allows soooooo much scope for adding, tweaking, modifying pretty much any aspect of your character. Those of you who code/script will know an application likes to be told exactly what to do...

Still it's been one heck of a journey for me, plenty of late nights and I mean late, the guys at FG will have seen the 'Ooops need to sleep, my eldest is up for school in 4-5 hours..', still I love that time of night.

Anyway my youngest is having a party in an hour (for Halloween) so I'm going to run and hide in my 'cave' coding up an update, rather than be involved in the mix of six or so 10 year old girls.........

Here it is:

• Exploits Tab - Enlarge the Exploits section by default to around 70/30 with Traits - DONE
    • Exploits Tab - Allow any manually created exploits to edit a description/requirements
    • Exploits - Double check for missing exploits - DONE, found none missing
    • Exploits Tab - Any 'attack' Psychic Exploits make sure they create the Attack (Mindprobe, Psi-blast, Psychic cone, Psi-blast (Career), Electrokinetic blast (Career) and Psychic choke (Career)) (have re-created) - DONE
    • Exploits Button - Add an 'Exploits' button to the SideBar - DONE
    • Action Tab - Make sure the Attribute Names are all appearing (have re-created) - DONE
    • Attributes (Main Tab) - make sure Rep and Psi default to 0 - DONE
    • Max Dice Pool - Update the Grades function to allow for Grades < 5 - DONE
    • Equipment Tab - Add a 'Credits' currency box - DONE

This will be version 1.0.1, the final digit will increment 'fix updates', the middle digit I'll use for planned roadmap updates. The first of those will be announced once things have settled down.

Right, I'll leave you all for the moment, post anything else missing/required/not working and I'll see about adding to this update.
    Cheers
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; October 28th, 2017 at 22:03. Reason: Updating progress on the list

Thread Information