STAR TREK 2d20
Page 39 of 49 First ... 293738394041 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    No worries. I'm manually entering skills with zero issue. It's just awesome to have support. Thanks!
    You can thank Loofou, he's deciding what should be worked on, I'm updating Careers and Homelands - the skill links part so that should be done as well.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

These are great updates guys! I am a huge fan of the WOIN ruleset and will actually be running a campaign in it starting early next year. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    These are great updates guys! I am a huge fan of the WOIN ruleset and will actually be running a campaign in it starting early next year. Keep up the good work.
    Please pm me details if you are looking for a player. I haven't had a chance to do anything with WOIN yet, and would love to join a game. My schedule will probably preclude it, but maybe not.

FYI, the update has apparently broken skills. When I drag a skill from the skill list to a character sheet, it shows up as an exploit instead. I look forward to continued support, regardless!
    Morning,

I've tested this in FGC and FGU and Skills dragged onto the Skills Tab appear there (as I had expected).

Let me know please and there were more updates sent yesterday so make sure everything is updated.

Are you running anything else (extensions?), are you using the NEW Setting extension etc?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Morning,

Ah that's cool, you got any time (cough) to make a nice theme for OLD?

Huzzah!
    MBM

FYI, the update has apparently broken skills. When I drag a skill from the skill list to a character sheet, it shows up as an exploit instead. I look forward to continued support, regardless!
    I also could not reproduce this issue with the latest version from 'live'.

Can you please try to update to the latest version and try again, just in case you got some in-between version while it was pushed live?

Am I supposed to be able drag things into the equipment tab. Am I doing this wrong and same for adding even to type it out on weapon attacks/ psi attacks.

Sorry if I am just missing it.

Here's the specific error/not error sequence.

1) Skills added via Homeworld/Homeland are added normally (not added to Traits).

2) Skills added via the Skills window are added normally, also.

3) Skills added via the Skills Group Index window go to Exploits.WOIN_error.png
    Last edited by PhilAdams; December 19th, 2020 at 02:22. Reason: Uploading attachment

Quote Originally Posted by theplatypodes View Post
    Am I supposed to be able drag things into the equipment tab. Am I doing this wrong and same for adding even to type it out on weapon attacks/ psi attacks.

Sorry if I am just missing it.

I'm able to drag from the Equipment window list onto the Equipment tab, yes. For weapons, when you drag the weapon from the Equipment window to the character sheet Equipment tab, it creates an entry on the Actions tab. At least that's what I get.

Thank you very much for the updates to the ruleset. I hope to test it out during the holiday and hopefully get a game ready to go in the coming months. Appreciate the support and have a great holiday.

Thread Information