DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 49 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    Hi Folks,

Also now fixed the maximise button bug, and stopped the hexes from bleeding into those images.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Thank you MBM and Loofou for all your work. Looking forward to the updates!

Folks,

This is what's in the v1.2.0 update going to SmiteWorks tonight.

NEW Setting
    • [Fixed] FGU hexes overlaying images
    • [Fixed] Client Target Number font colour changed to black and text realigned
    • [Added] A button to replace the Asset button was added in FGU
    • [Updated] The Modules images were tided up and re-compressed, 20% smaller now

WOIN Ruleset
    • [Fixed] Maximised/Full Screen images are working correctly now
    • [Added] Skill Groups Data holding a list of all applicable skills. Custom Skill Groups can be added
    • [Updated] Species. Data broken into correct fields supporting Drag and Drop of Skills and Exploits (both Optional and always applied)
    • [Updated] Skills. Skill Groups can now only be added via Drag and Drop
    • [Updated] Careers. Data broken into correct fields supporting Drag and Drop of Exploits
    • [Fixed] Missing Career Label text has been added back in

I've added in some data from Stontium Dog to test these updates. The focus has been to make the underlying data more consistent and easy to add in custom data. We'll be working on the next update very soon.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

So many thanks to you guys for picking this up again. I've been on the fence about buying the module due to the unfinished state and the worry that it would not be finished. Now, I have hope and I'll go ahead and buy it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    So many thanks to you guys for picking this up again. I've been on the fence about buying the module due to the unfinished state and the worry that it would not be finished. Now, I have hope and I'll go ahead and buy it tomorrow.
    No worries. I've been asking for help for a good while. But oddly it's been good to get our from under the Traveller hood and back into WOIN. It's a good system, and very complex but I'm sure good progress can be made.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    No worries. I've been asking for help for a good while. But oddly it's been good to get our from under the Traveller hood and back into WOIN. It's a good system, and very complex but I'm sure good progress can be made.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Honestly, if I were more familiar with the system, I'd have offered my help a long time ago, but I new to WOIN and don't feel confident trying to manage it as you needed. The bright side is my groups play on FG exclusively and now maybe I can convince them to try the system out finally.

MBM is really underselling the impact of the update

The improvements to the career, skill and species sheets should make finding and referencing things much much easier.

species_skills.gif

Also creating new species is much more stream-lined now. So instead of just a blob of text, you can drag and drop skills and exploits as needed and formatting is done automatically. Unfortunately any modules for custom settings like Judge Dredd or Xenomorphs have to be adjusted to work with the update.

new_species.gif

We have some more improvements and usability improvements planned that will eventually lead to a more automated character creation and advancement. It will still take a bit to get there, but we hope that each update until then brings a good number of improvements to make play more streamlined and fun.

FYI, the update has apparently broken skills. When I drag a skill from the skill list to a character sheet, it shows up as an exploit instead. I look forward to continued support, regardless!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    FYI, the update has apparently broken skills. When I drag a skill from the skill list to a character sheet, it shows up as an exploit instead. I look forward to continued support, regardless!
    Dang. I shall get that fixed asap and pushed so should be on next weeks update, apologies as didn't do anything with skiils in that way.

Cheers,
    MBM

No worries. I'm manually entering skills with zero issue. It's just awesome to have support. Thanks!

Thread Information