DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 49 First 1234513 ... Last
    I just picked this up as well, looked through it a bit. It looks really good so far and I am excited to dig in and work up a cool sic-fi campaign. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    I just picked this up as well, looked through it a bit. It looks really good so far and I am excited to dig in and work up a cool sic-fi campaign. Great work!
    Thanks for letting me know, just finishing up the Death on Ascalaon scenario... enjoy and remember, any ideas, issues etc etc post here so I can build a list for next weeks update.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

only issues i've found so far is that when you add exploits, there doesnt appear to be a text field on the subform, only the exploit name so there's nowhere really to put the content of the exploit.

Only other thing is that I can't figure out how to set up a table that rolls a D66 (trying to set up a few tables to make my life easier once we get into it.

Awesome work though, i'm totally getting carried away with this ruleset, it's got most of the best bits from every ruleset i've ever played

I'll look into the Exploits, I presume you've 'added a new one', if so I'll take a look in a bit.

Thanks for letting me know!
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I've added one to the character sheet via the usual method, but then when I click the 'N' to add more detail but there's no field on the subform that pops up other than the name from the main list.NEW.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    I've added one to the character sheet via the usual method, but then when I click the 'N' to add more detail but there's no field on the subform that pops up other than the name from the main list.NEW.JPG
    Ok, understood, I'll add a flag so that it knows it's an 'Added' Exploit and thus allow you to edit, I'll do the same with Traits etc.

Great rule system be E/N Publishing and a cracking ruleset Mad - really nice job and cannot wait to set up a game. I've just finished creating a character - a couple of things that I've noted so far - some may reflect my ignorance of the rule system of course.

Exploits:
    1) The Character Sheet space for this seems to be oddly split 50:50 for this and Trait - could this be changed to avoid scrolling up and down? A starting character has far more Exploits than Traits and my reading of the rules (?) is that Exploits will increase as a character advances?
    2) I think there's some Exploits missing from the list (Human: Explorer is in the ruleset but not the pdf? Enduring is in the pdf but not the ruleset? Psionic Exploits not listed in the Exploit Index)
    Equipment
    3) Could we have (do we need) a tab for Credits?
    Actions
    4) Cannot manually add Psionic attacks - Could these be dragged from the Exploit Index when added?
    5) "Attribute Actions" ... I get 10 listings with columns for Rank, Skill, Equipment, Luck and Total but no text appears to the left to tell me which Attribute is which.

Again, great job on this ... really nice clean graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    only issues i've found so far is that when you add exploits, there doesnt appear to be a text field on the subform, only the exploit name so there's nowhere really to put the content of the exploit.

Only other thing is that I can't figure out how to set up a table that rolls a D66 (trying to set up a few tables to make my life easier once we get into it.

Awesome work though, i'm totally getting carried away with this ruleset, it's got most of the best bits from every ruleset i've ever played
    Yep - totally agree! It pretty much looks to be exactly the sort of sci-fi ruleset I've been looking for. Will happily crunch any of the available adventures into mods to support this ruleset. Doug, are there any plans to look at the other two variants? This is a really nice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Great rule system be E/N Publishing and a cracking ruleset Mad - really nice job and cannot wait to set up a game. I've just finished creating a character - a couple of things that I've noted so far - some may reflect my ignorance of the rule system of course.

Exploits:
    1) The Character Sheet space for this seems to be oddly split 50:50 for this and Trait - could this be changed to avoid scrolling up and down? A starting character has far more Exploits than Traits and my reading of the rules (?) is that Exploits will increase as a character advances?
    2) I think there's some Exploits missing from the list (Human: Explorer is in the ruleset but not the pdf? Enduring is in the pdf but not the ruleset? Psionic Exploits not listed in the Exploit Index)
    Equipment
    3) Could we have (do we need) a tab for Credits?
    Actions
    4) Cannot manually add Psionic attacks - Could these be dragged from the Exploit Index when added?
    5) "Attribute Actions" ... I get 10 listings with columns for Rank, Skill, Equipment, Luck and Total but no text appears to the left to tell me which Attribute is which.

Again, great job on this ... really nice clean graphics.
    1. Can you send me a screen with this one, I can make the Exploit box about 80% rather than 50%.
    2. I'll look to them on the Rulebook.
    3. I can add a small box next to the for the Credits on the Encumbrance box.
    4. You need to add the 'Pisonic Exploits' in the Exploits tab, that it will add them onto the Actions.
    5. Can you send me a screen with this one as well please.

Thanks again though for using this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Yep - totally agree! It pretty much looks to be exactly the sort of sci-fi ruleset I've been looking for. Will happily crunch any of the available adventures into mods to support this ruleset. Doug, are there any plans to look at the other two variants? This is a really nice system.
    There are plans to continue this to cover O.L.D. and N.O.W. when it becomes available.

Thread Information