DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 49 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    Now I am really angry!
    After last update all themes for woin disapears. There are no skills and exploits buttons as well.
    What the hell you doing?!
    Please be a bit less angry in your posts. It's great that you've posted that there's an issue. I'm sure it wasn't deliberate and so getting angry and insulting isn't going to help. There are multiple people and technologies involved in an update, so there's no use pointing the blame at one person without evidence. I'm sure it'll be looked at ASAP. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 20th, 2019 at 21:05.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Themes are still there? Which theme, there's one for NEW and one for Xenomorphs.

I'm just looking into why Skills and Exploits have vanished, they should very much be there.....
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I've checked, they're all there, have you checked the NEW module is loaded?

Go into Library and then see it's there, for some reason it's removed it from my loaded libraries.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I have access to NEW module and all books I bought. But when I am trying to load or create new game there are no WOIN themes in campaign details window, and game starts with standard core rule set theme. Butons for skills and exploits are simple invisible. When i click in on empty spaces skills window opens but still cant edit.

I am really sorry for my hard words in the beginning but I wait very long for this update and effect is really disappointing

It looks like there is a ruleset, an extension and 3 modules included in the ENPWOINNEW product that you purchased.

Can you make sure that the WOIN NEW extension is enabled for your campaign in the FG launch screen?

Regards,
    JPG

I am really sorry for my hard words in the beginning but I wait very long for this update and effect is really disappointing
    It *looks* like the ruleset name has changed, which is why a) the module wasn't loaded automatically and b) the extensions don't match. I'm looking into it.

I create can create new WOIN game. The only problem is lack of woin themes to select and game is launching with core rule set theme. Same like all furthest camains.

JPG has found it, it's my mistake. One Drive corrupted all my folders, so I reset them up and built the NEW one wrong.

Many apologies.

Regarding the Skill/Exploit missing, sometime ago I was asked to remove them, can't remember why (think as they're only needed in char generation), I'll get them added in by default as you can always untick them.

Cheers,
    MBM

Santyagoffg,

Can you try running a new Check for Updates, and then try running WOIN again?

I believe that MadBeardMan and I were able to work together to clean things up.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; August 20th, 2019 at 22:18.

Thread Information