DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New Updates Available Today 2017-10-03

What's in this update? How can I see what's in the update before applying it?

Blog Entries
    By looking right here?

Blog Entries
    And just in case you might think of it. Do NOT update 5 minutes before game time! Though this is a quick fix for a limited number of issues and has had some community testing. Never put yourself in a position that you might encounter some problem that would prevent you from playing.

Also be aware, extension may be broken with this update and if so you will need to give the extension developers time to get updates made for compatibility.

Hopefully you know those things already, but they are good to re-iterate because others will be reading this thread too

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    By looking right here?
    Thanks! I was looking for something obvious. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    And just in case you might think of it. Do NOT update 5 minutes before game time! Though this is a quick fix for a limited number of issues and has had some community testing. Never put yourself in a position that you might encounter some problem that would prevent you from playing.

Also be aware, extension may be broken with this update and if so you will need to give the extension developers time to get updates made for compatibility.

Hopefully you know those things already, but they are good to re-iterate because others will be reading this thread too
    Indeed... For you 5E content owners, I also had updates to the DMG, PHB, Tomb, and Volos.

Yes, we added in the latest data updates from Zacchaeus while we were doing a release anyway.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, we added in the latest data updates from Zacchaeus while we were doing a release anyway.

Regards,
    JPG
    What is Zacchaeus?

Blog Entries
    3... 2... 1...

This update triggered my antivirus (I'm using Avast). Now, I know it's OK but it's currently preventing me from launching FG while they 'examine' it. This has never happened prior. Any suggestions here? Thanks.

We've had several reports from AVG triggering false positives over the last year. We keep submitting to them with each release, but they haven't fixed whatever is triggering the false positive.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information