DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Thanks for fixing this! This extension, along with Enhanced Images, are two fundamental extensions to FG2 that really make the game flow well at high levels and with experienced players. Thank you for continuing to support this extension. If you ever run out of time to keep supporting this, please reach out to me, we use this weekly and I'd keep supporting it for my own team.

I appreciate the offer. This version has a new design that requires almost no maintenance. I haven't heard any negative feedback about the code design so it appears to be working fine. Thus you should always have a working Remove extension.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I hope you don't mind but I edited your extension to allow the Starfinder ruleset to load it. Seems to work fine so far.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Good to hear.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Just combined this and your 5e alteration, to try and get the Stack and Multi tags, and worked perfectly. Was wondering if there was a way to use the number of stacks as a modifier for an effect?

Example: Stacking bleed damage, each stack deals 1d6 bleed, so 2 stack 2d6, 4 = 4d6 etc

Also thanks for an awesome extension

Stacking with AC:-2; doesn't seem to work correctly. Is this an issue with the parsing?

Is this EXT still available somewhere? I can't find a download link for the life of me.

It appears the extension is still available in the first post.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee82 View Post
    Is this EXT still available somewhere? I can't find a download link for the life of me.
    make sure that you have the full view of the forums and not the vBulletin thingy which sometimes is instead there for some reason (scroll down to the bottom of the forum page, there you can change somewhere to the full site )

Thread Information