DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    With the latest FGU updates this extension is now broken. Is anyone working on fixing this extension?
    I just tested it and it works for me. are you getting an error or something? perhaps an extension conflict?
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I just tested it and it works for me. are you getting an error or something? perhaps an extension conflict?
    I've been using this extension for a long time with the Starfinder ruleset and the latest FGU update broke the extension for Starfinder. I am getting this error message. [12/20/2021 8:18:48 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/remove_effect_tag.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'registerLaunchMessage' (a nil value)
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I've been using this extension for a long time with the Starfinder ruleset and the latest FGU update broke the extension for Starfinder. I am getting this error message. [12/20/2021 8:18:48 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/remove_effect_tag.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'registerLaunchMessage' (a nil value)
    you must have an old or modified version. The current version I have is v2.0 The latest version doesnt use 'registerLaunchMessage'. That function was removed with the latest update.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    you must have an old or modified version. The current version I have is v2.0 The latest version doesn't use 'registerLaunchMessage'. That function was removed with the latest update.
    Yeah, I tried the new version and it's no longer compatible. If I get time I might try and figure out what needs to be altered to make it work with Starfinder. Thanks for your responses.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Am I correct in my assessment that this will not remove multiple effects at once or maybe my syntax is not correct?

Example: Elixir of Health in 5E will remove Poisoned, Paralyzed, Blinded, Deafened and Diseased.

So I tried: REMOVE: Poisoned, Diseased, Blinded, Deafened, Paralyzed to no avail.

Several other things do similar things such as Lesser/Greater Restoration and Lay on Hands just to name a couple.

Also, I didn't see this in the Forge is it going to be migrated at some point?

Blog Entries
    I haven't used this extension since player effect removal (for effects applied by the player) was incorporated in CoreRPG. But, I think it only removes effects with the exact same name as the Remove tag.

i.e. "REMOVE: Poisoned, Diseased, Blinded, Deafened, Paralyzed" will only remove the effect with the exact name of "Poisoned, Diseased, Blinded, Deafened, Paralyzed" It won't remove something that is just a subset of that string.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just what I was looking for. Thank you!

Is this extension still alive? I am getting errors after the last update. I am confused because I am subscribed to a similar extension on the forge but it may be specific to PF. I am getting this error in 5e. The extension name in the folder is 5e remove effect tag.ext

3/1/2023 1:04:42 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "5E Remove Effect Tag:..pts/power_action.lua"]:49: attempt to index global 'castbutton' (a nil value)
    [3/1/2023 1:04:42 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "5E Remove Effect Tag:..pts/power_action.lua"]:49: attempt to index global 'castbutton' (a nil value)
    [3/1/2023 1:04:42 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "5E Remove Effect Tag:..pts/power_action.lua"]:49: attempt to index global 'castbutton' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I haven't used this extension since player effect removal (for effects applied by the player) was incorporated in CoreRPG. But, I think it only removes effects with the exact same name as the Remove tag.

i.e. "REMOVE: Poisoned, Diseased, Blinded, Deafened, Paralyzed" will only remove the effect with the exact name of "Poisoned, Diseased, Blinded, Deafened, Paralyzed" It won't remove something that is just a subset of that string.
    As per this comment, is this really now part of core? Anyone know how that works?

Hey,

The error indicated by eporrini still exists. Despite this, the extension still works but displays this error message every time a spell/power or other that has a "REMOVE: XXX" effect opens.
    Is it possible to update this extension (and add it to the forge) please?

Thanking you,
    Sincerely,
    Vaal

Thread Information