FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Laila

Rulesets (and other DLC) are generally done on commission. There is not a lot of $$ in it. If you are interested you should email [email protected]

I agree, there should be a clear warning on this ruleset, or more effectively not have it for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    I agree, there should be a clear warning on this ruleset, or more effectively not have it for sale.
    I think it shouldn't be for sale. When I purchased it I was still learning Fantasy Grounds and was taken aback by how poorly it worked compared to Pathfinder and 5e. I have never used and think it is not worth having. It doesn't interfere with my enjoyment of Fantasy Grounds and is the only thing that I have purchased that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed so I don't bemoan the money paid for it.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

I'd rather have it than nothing, but it should be deeply discounted IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightlessScotsman View Post
    I'd rather have it than nothing, but it should be deeply discounted IMO.
    I can see that, I just think that in the current state of the ruleset that MoreCore does it better and with less hassle.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Blog Entries
    I assume that as of today, there is still nobody working on updating this ruleset or transporting it to CoreRPG.

I'm considering running a Classic RQ2 game and based on my experience with the ruleset from a few years back (ok.. a few like 10) .. It would take a lot of work to really function for that purpose. That said.. I have a lot more skills with which ruleset building than I did at the time.. so I'm probably going to look at it and see what I can do. Anything I do will be geared toward RQ2 which is a limited subset of the BRP users obviously. (the best subset.. but still )

Once completed.. modules for all the classic RQ scenarios could probably be created. Since SW has a relationship with Chaosium already established, and they now hold the rights to all that material once more.. who knows. It would be nice to see Apple Lane and Snakepipe Hollow available to run on FG.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    I started to say Dakadin is working on the CoreRPG update but no, he's doing Rolemaster. So yeah, BRP is in maintenance mode and has been for some time. It's a shame no one could persuade Ian ::cough cough:: and damned ::cough cough:: to port their CoC7E work into a functional new BRP ruleset.

Blog Entries
    Is there a working CoC Ruleset based on CoreRPG? That's basically the same rules as BRP/RuneQuest .. it would likely be a much easier port than going starting from the current BRP ruleset.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information