FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 64 of 70 First ... 14546263646566 ... Last

No bother, 4.1.13 dropped and caused a few more changes. I am hoping to have it all wrapped up by the weekend. It's the art work holding me up.

Would anyone be willing to assist in how to program in all the stuff for the game itself for Deathwatch specifically based on the module? I want to program in all the book info to FG, but when you go to add Talents/Skills and equipment, what do you put for the sections that aren't really in the book, but in FG? Hopefully I'm asking this right lol.

i would like a ruleset for warhammer 40k 9th edition miniature table top, not for the RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Evion View Post
    i would like a ruleset for warhammer 40k 9th edition miniature table top, not for the RPG
    No such thing is available and developing one is far from the idea of FG. It is not impossible, but there are better platforms with already available content - Tabletop Simulator
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn2 View Post
    Would anyone be willing to assist in how to program in all the stuff for the game itself for Deathwatch specifically based on the module? I want to program in all the book info to FG, but when you go to add Talents/Skills and equipment, what do you put for the sections that aren't really in the book, but in FG? Hopefully I'm asking this right lol.
    I suppose you leave them empty ?

I'll be happy to discuss it in private cause I have a similar project.

Hi Paul, with the new forge system going on, do you think about putting the ruleset on it any day ?

I haven't really thought about it. I will look into that.

Hello there ,
    Kinda late to the whole conversation, but i'd have a few questions.
    First , how do you create a Rogue Trader character using your ruleset?
    I am using WKCG but cannot convert the characters to add them to the campaign.
    Secondly, Talents do not seem to preload when trying to add them.
    You need to add them manually?Because it is not quite clear on how I should add specific mechanics
    such as Talented or Hellspawn?

Thanks in advance

@Balzepho,

There is a link to a few youtube videos in the first post of this thread. They cover how to use the character sheet and will help you learn the ruleset. It is a bit complicated and with a few quirks since it incorporates 6 rulesets into one.

Regarding the talents, they are not pre-filled. Most things are not prefilled, there are no data books for the ruleset since that would be a copy right violation. Things need to be input manually.

Posted new .pak to the original post in this thread. This will bring the ruleset up to date with FGU 4.1.16.

**Warning**
    There will be database changes. There is an updated currency and encumbrance system in CoreRPG, to stay aligned and ease maintenance, the 40k rules follow this. Before updating to this new version, backup your campaign. Make sure to take note of the PC's current currency values, they will have to be entered again once you update. Currency is removed from Hordes and NPC's, the sheets have been updated. If there are currency awards, use parcels for the encounter to award to PC's.
    NPC's will no longer be able to be dropped into the party sheet. For player-controlled NPC's use a new character sheet.

Many fields from the Deathwatch series of books have been added. The only automation is the protection value - " miss chance" of the field or shields. The balance of special rules need supporting effects built. I have updated the rules manual and list all the supported fields in the manual.

Thread Information