5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 57 of 70 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    Thanks Paul. Much appreciated the hard work you put into this.

Hi there,
    I am not sure if this is an issue, but basically i encountered a problem where when i create an NPC for combat, i set the characteristic stats to 20 for all the stats, however when the NPC attacks my PC with a lasgun his BS stats is set to zero. Meaning whatever he roll would always be a miss. Any advice?

@andylmz95,

That probably is due to the way the weapon is created or listed. See the first post of this thread, there is a manual for the ruleset to download that explains how to set up weapons. There are also a few youtube links for information about the ruleset. With as much automation that is added to this set, there are quite a few "must do's" to make things work. Please run thru that material.

In your case here, when you create the weapon and enter its stats on the stat line, the "class" of the weapon must be one from the rule books and entered just as the rule books write it. Alternatively, you could default to simply Ranged or Melee for class if you prefer or have simplified the rules for talents as a house rule. Try that, I am not 100% that is your issue. If you still have a problem, take a screen shot of the NPC main and combat tabs and post them here.

Thank you so much for another release friend
    Hope you´re ok and safe
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Hi Paul

So far, virtually everything is working fine. I have noticed that the SKILL:# [Skill Name] is not currently working. The ABIL:# [Ability Name] appears to be working fine however.

Thanks for all the hard work.

@Jakeyblob,

Is that in FGU or FGC?

Fantasy Grounds Unity, sorry for that.

Ok, found the issue with the skill effects. I have it fixed. I will clean up what I have done and post a new .pak as soon as I can.

New .pak posted for bug fixes and FG updates of 3/9.

Thread Information