5E Character Create Playlist
Page 56 of 70 First ... 646545556575866 ... Last
    Started to receive this error when I logged in today.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'setCustomDisplayNameHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gmidentity.lua"]:98: attempt to index field 'speaker' (a nil value)

Also the graphics on right sidebar disappeared. I only have buttons with text. Any ideas would be appreciated.

The text is normal. They made UI changes to FGU so that all sidebar buttons are text based now.

I was getting those errors two and decided to try and check it out myself, but haven’t jade the time...
    Last edited by anubisascends; February 19th, 2021 at 00:08. Reason: Misspelling

Aye, same issue, and if I open up the Library button, the options for Vehicles, Talents, Skills etc. Have all dissapeared.

Edit: Just realised FGU updated to put the Sidebar Menu in the Options Menu, not in the Library anymore.
    Last edited by Jackeyblob; February 19th, 2021 at 00:43.

Oh man, Looks like I have to add that to the list. I will check it out.

Apparently new feature. Also the library doesnt show which items to select. It looks like top panel where you could select is being overlapper by bottom two panels.

Hi there, I am really new to all this, is there a guide on how to install all of them correctly for FGC? I keep getting errors and such. I am trying to introduce my dnd crew to the wonders of 40k and I am just bad at all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechenstein View Post
    Hi there, I am really new to all this, is there a guide on how to install all of them correctly for FGC? I keep getting errors and such. I am trying to introduce my dnd crew to the wonders of 40k and I am just bad at all this.
    If you put the Pak file in the folder for Fantasy grounds wich is called Rulesets. You can access the folder by clicking the folder icon in the Launcher. Remember you may need to restart the program afterwards if the ruleset doesn't show up. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkal View Post
    If you put the Pak file in the folder for Fantasy grounds wich is called Rulesets. You can access the folder by clicking the folder icon in the Launcher. Remember you may need to restart the program afterwards if the ruleset doesn't show up. Hope this helps.
    Thank ya friend! Sorry maybe I was overthinking it

Updated .pak in the first post of this thread. Updated ruleset for FGU and FGC recent versions.

Library view fixed, sidebar buttons are moved to Options. In Options is a button for Sidebar, turn them off/on from there. Graphics updated for new sidebar. Other minor fixes.

I updated the .pak again after finding a bugs. Please redownload the .pak if you grabbed it before the edit timestamp on this post.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; February 24th, 2021 at 05:48.

Folks, there may be a few bugs in this release, there were extensive changes. If a certain type of roll does not work, please screen shot the error and post it. May be a few things my testing didn't find.

Also, Proven and Tearing work, the results are correct, the chat result die display needs to be fixed, working on that. It's not an easy one for me. Also, don't forget to make sure pc's and npc's have no blank talents in their talent list. It breaks True Grit. Trying to get that worked out as well. No blanks is a current work around. Just a heads up.

Thread Information