DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 70 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    That's fantastic mate, huge appreciation for the work you put in even after all this time.

New .pak posted. Corrected bugs reported. Please let me know if you find anything else.

Everything seems to be fixed for that, True Grit is working fine as are fields so thanks a lot for that. One question I have is regarding the Overlay Size for Creatures. I noticed in the Tutorial Document that your image shows it but I cannot find the tool for changing creature size in the Combat Tracker. I can manually tweak it but I was wondering if this was an intentional removal?

I need to look back and see if I removed it. I may have. Why? I think it was to make room for NPC's and their weapon lists. Let me look at what I did and I will report back.

--Side note, how are you manually adjusted the creature size?

Hi sorry if this has already been asked, I have tried searching but not found anything and 50+ pages is a lot to go through. How do I increase a characters max carry with them having a backpack or combat vest?

PS This is fantastic, started running Dark Heresy 2nd Ed at the beginning of lockdown over skype with friends and now about to move our Haarlock Campaign onto Fantasy Grounds and this actually is why I signed up to Fantasy Grounds over some of the other options out there.

@Paul Pratt

When I say manually adjusted Creature Size, I meant I made the token larger on the map with the Ctrl-Mouse wheel. Sorry for not clarifying that.

@ CiaphasBlackadder

On their Character Sheet, on the Main Page, there's a row of stats for movement and carry with an edit button next to it. You can manually input the correct weight there.
    Last edited by Jackeyblob; September 16th, 2020 at 16:50.

@Jackeyblob - understood. I will look into the reach of the creatures. -And thanks for the help in answering the questions.

@CiaphasBlackadder, thanks for using the ruleset. I do recommend downloading the user manual in the second post of this thread and watching the youtube videos. There is a lot going on with the ruleset. Feel free to ask questions. I check the forum at least once a day when I am working local, when I am on the road - I may get spotty, but as you can see these are great people on the forum.

On Unity there is console when the program is launched. This is even before I create or load a game. Quite dramatic.

[9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] FGU: v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-09-03)
    [9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
    [9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] GRAPHICS: NVIDIA Quadro M1000M : 2007
    [9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] USER: Valyar
    [9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] Launcher scene starting.
    [9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Extension Info Load (40K Flamer Pointer): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 9, position 47.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I haven't updated the extension for FGU.

Thread Information