5E Character Create Playlist
Page 50 of 70 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last
    Just as a heads up, Persistent Effects aren't auto-applying to NPC's when they get dragged into the Combat Tracker for the Unity system. Other than that, not had a single problem so far so great work.

I will look into this one.

OK, found the issue with the NPC persistent effects, I have it working again. I want to test it to make sure and will post a new .pak sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the report on this.

New .pak file uploaded to the first post in this thread. Contains the fix for the NPC persistent effects.

Awesome mate, thanks. I'll let you know if I spot anthing else but so far, all's sailing smoothly.

Hi there

Found a couple of things so far. Right now whenever I have one of the Force Field Effects on someone, when I roll to hit it comes up with the following Error "Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:544: attempt to index local "rRoll" (a nil value)

And the True Grit Talent doesn't seem to be automatically taking effect as it used to. I'm currently trying it on a Deathwatch Character Sheet. I've made two versions of the Talent, one spelt with a space and one without and there's been no luck so far.

Still pretty much seamless so far, those two issues are easily worked around anyway so thanks for all your work.

Thanks for the reports. I have a fix in for both issues and will post an updated .pak when I clean up some other items I am working on. Should only be a day or so.

For True Grit, the issue currently is the list and blank entries. Remove any blank lines from the talent list and it should work. The blanks are causing the issue. The usage is True Grit.

I didn't have any blank lines with the Talents section is my issue. After digging around some more, the True Grit effect worked up until I added 5 Talents to the Talent list on the Deathwatch Sheet. The moment I did that the True Grit talent stopped working entirely.

Edit: I tried it with True Grit at the top of the list, tried it with True Grit at the bottom of the list, each time I added a 5th Talent it stopped working. I've tried with fully made characters and with blank character sheets and it really seems to be the moment you break Five talents, it stops working.
    Last edited by Jackeyblob; September 8th, 2020 at 18:22.

I will look into that. Thanks for the report.

I think I found the issue with True Grit in FGU. I need to test a bit more and make sure it still works for FGC. I should have an updated .pak out by the weekend.

Thread Information