5E Character Create Playlist
Page 48 of 70 First ... 38464748495058 ... Last

@Agharti,

What are you wanting to do? Adjust the skill names? The list of basic skills is the list from DH2. The only way to add a description to basic or advanced skills is to add library links. Once dropped on a character they will persist.

Hey, I've noticed that Hordes, when damaged on the Combat Tracker, don't reflect that damage on their character sheet.

When a 30 Magnitude Horde has taken 20 points of damage, it is still rolling the bonus 2D10 damage as though it were on full hit-points and I have to open up the monster sheet manually and add the damage in. Is this the intended methord or am I doing something stupid?

@Jackeyblob, let me look into this. I may have broken something and not even realized it.

Found the issue and fixed it. Let me know if there are any problems.

New .pak posted to the first post in the thread fixing the issue with the CT and Horde sheet Damage taken not being linked.

Thanks man, I cannot state how much I appreciate how quickly you resolve these issues.

Hi Paul! the new Fantasy Grounds 3.3.11 patch is causing a script error when you attempt to roll weapon damage. Targeting and hit rolls, skill and ability checks work correctly.

Oh, I didn't know about 3.3.11 let me look into this right away!

Flamewielder,

I have the changes for 3.3.11 complete, there wasn't anything that should throw an error for damage.

What is the error you are getting? I have no errors in damage rolls. If you can please give me the text of that error. Also, if you any NPC's or PC's with a blank name for a talent, that may be the source of the error, it's related to checking for True Grit talent. I think I have it fixed, but it only occurs if there are only blank name fields in the talent list.
    The second reason for a damage roll error could be when dropping a new weapon into the list or inventory and then trying to roll a damage roll. If the weapon details page wasn't opened and set up, the roll lacks the needed info to finish.

Let me know, so I can try to grab that in this round of updates.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; August 13th, 2020 at 18:21.

Would it be possible to increase the number of wounds on NPC sheets. Currently it is capped at 100 whereas a lot of monsters go well beyond that in Deathwatch. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a reason why it can't be done and it is fine keeping manual track, but the ability to list the correct number of wounds would be great.

You can if you use middle wheel scroll over the number. Typing max is 100. Visually the dots will overlap the fields below, but you can do it.

Thread Information