5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 44 of 70 First ... 34424344454654 ... Last
    I have found minor bug when it comes to distributing the loot from the party sheet and coins (Thrones) assignment. I found out in my ruleset I work on and a quick check here exposed the same "feature".

The bug is related to the fact that the standard scripts that are responsible for loot distribution in CoreRPG manager_ps_loot.lua and manager_item.lua are dumping the content in the <coinother> sting node in the character sheet. This is probably because in CoreRPG there are 6 customizable coin slots and the game is playing safe if can't figure out in which slot to put the coins in.

In the ruleset, this text-box is not exposed, ergo the Thrones are not displayed. But they are in the database!

Code:
    			<coinother type="string">5 THRONES, 555 THRONES</coinother>
    			<coins>
    				<slot1>
    					<amount type="number">55</amount>
    				</slot1>
    			</coins>
    Last edited by Valyar; April 13th, 2020 at 06:30.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

@Valyar,

In my campaigns db, and test db's, I don't have a "coinother" db node. 40k Doesn't have a node named "coinother". I has an "otherwealth1" field.

The ps_manager_loot uses coinother as part of an else statement to drop coins into a matching or empty slot, otherwise use the "coinother" slot for Core RPG.

Your 40k db has that node? I have no idea how that was added. Let me know if you track that down.

Hi, I never used this system before. I have loaded up the module but when I check there are no items, skills or anything like this populated. Do you have to do it yourself or have I loaded something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Agharti View Post
    Hi, I never used this system before. I have loaded up the module but when I check there are no items, skills or anything like this populated. Do you have to do it yourself or have I loaded something wrong?
    This is community ruleset - it provides the framework to play the game with a lot of automation, but the content is not licensed for Fantasy Grounds, therefore not available. You have to create manually all things you need, unfortunately.

Thanks, at least I know now that all is loaded up correctly . But as soon as I load it all up I can share it with my players?

Quote Originally Posted by Agharti View Post
    Thanks, at least I know now that all is loaded up correctly . But as soon as I load it all up I can share it with my players?
    You need to create a module and make it shareable to the players. Afterwards yes, you can share with the players.

Hi i was cheking out the 40k rules sets and i noticed with UNITY i get an error on startup even if i am not using the rule set.

[4/22/2020 3:27:59 PM] FGU v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-04-17)
    [4/22/2020 3:27:59 PM] Launcher scene starting.
    [4/22/2020 3:27:59 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Extension Info Load (40K Flamer Pointer): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 9, position 47.

It worked perfectly fine in classic as far as i can tell.

Thanks

It isn't compatible with Unity.

You have the extension for the 40k flamer enabled, that's the error.

Hello,

I've created an encounter which contains around a dozen creatures, and added their placements on a grid map.
    However, when i click 'Add to CT', i receive a bunch of errors, and none of my creatures appear on the map.

Image displays the predicament:
    Error_NPC_record.PNG

I am not sure whether this is a bug, or if i am doing something wrong.

I just tested on my end with an encounter of 12 and didn't have errors. Are the creatures you made NPC's?

Thread Information