DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 70 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    DarkTerren,

Vehicles have their own library and custom sheet. They are not treat4ed as a "type" of weapon. Navigate to the Library, in the top portion click on "Vechicles" to get their sidebar button to show up. That is the proper library to use.
    My bad i was specific enough What class would weapons like Battle Cannons , earthshaker cannons fall under Are they Launchers then? The only war book secificy them under Veichle as in veichle only weapons

I would call a Battle Cannon a heavy weapon, or if you rather you can simply use Ranged. I included Ranged as a weapon tag to cover the unexpected conditions.

The error you reference doesn't have anything to do with the type of weapon though. That error has to do with the target having no toughness bonus to calculate True Grit against. This can because of settings. I checked on it, and I didn't like the wording for BC, OW, and DH2. So I made a quick change and I also updated something to hopefully avoid the error you are getting.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; December 31st, 2019 at 23:43.

New pak file posted to avoid possible error when using True Grit. See first post.

I would call a Battle Cannon a heavy weapon, or if you rather you can simply use Ranged. I included Ranged as a weapon tag to cover the unexpected conditions.

The error you reference doesn't have anything to do with the type of weapon though. That error has to do with the target having no toughness bonus to calculate True Grit against. This can because of settings. I checked on it, and I didn't like the wording for BC, OW, and DH2. So I made a quick change and I also updated something to hopefully avoid the error you are getting.
    ahh ok thank you so much

Hello Paul, I need your help.
    I keep getting this error
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_image.lua"]:46: attempt to index field 'sub' (a nil value)
    When I try to expand images and maps, could you take a look please?

Quote Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
    Hello Paul, I need your help.
    I keep getting this error
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_image.lua"]:46: attempt to index field 'sub' (a nil value)
    When I try to expand images and maps, could you take a look please?
    Nvm I fixed it by clear out the images' folder and add everything back in.
    I have no idea what happened though.

Okay the error is back, but I got a better understand of it now.
    If I expand an map image and then close it, the next image I open will show that error, either with code 64 or 46.
    But if I stop expanding it, and use the Close Window option with right click, everything is okay.
    Maybe you can replicating this error now?

New .pak file uploaded to the first post in this thread. Fixes the image issue reported by Scribe. Changes in CoreRPG for 3.3.9 were missed and are now corrected.

New .pak file uploaded to the first post in this thread. Fixes the image issue reported by Scribe. Changes in CoreRPG for 3.3.9 were missed and are now corrected.
    Wonderful, thank you for your hard work!

I have a question.
    Let's say I have a NPC with the trait Size Puny (–20 to hit).
    Could I add an effect to it to modify all attack roll target it? If so what would it be?

Thread Information