DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 70 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    Thank you for the suggestions, we configured a hotkey indeed for the purpose. Out of curiosity, what is the effort to add 2d10 in the dice pool and have it persistent across the sessions? Doing custom modifications for FG is still a bridge too far for me, but if I permanently move to FG it will definitely be something I need to look into, as none of the systems we play are available in the store.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The method for 2d10 as a percentile roll or 2d10 rolled and totaled?

Both are built into the d10 on the virtual table. Right click on the die, you can roll 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, or 20 d10's at a time, or there is a symbol that is custom dice. Custom dice has two options included, a d5 roll and a percentile roll.

If right clicking is not desired, are you looking for a set of virtual dice configured to roll a percentile roll? So on the table top you would have a d10 and then 2 more d10's configured to roll the percentiles?
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; March 21st, 2018 at 02:56.

Minor thing, when an effect is not set up on a weapon, clicking the effect button on the combat tab opens the error
    "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:843: attempt to index local 'rEffect' (a nil value)"

It's fine to close etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    The method for 2d10 as a percentile roll or 2d10 rolled and totaled?

Both are built into the d10 on the virtual table. Right click on the die, you can roll 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, or 20 d10's at a time, or there is a symbol that is custom dice. Custom dice has two options included, a d5 roll and a percentile roll.

If right clicking is not desired, are you looking for a set of virtual dice configured to roll a percentile roll? So on the table top you would have a d10 and then 2 more d10's configured to roll the percentiles?
    Ah, apologies for not being clear enough. I am looking to simulate the real table-top setup of my players - having a pair of d10s that are rolled as percentile. Adding those to the existing d10 for dmg/scatter/etc. will complete the the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Ah, apologies for not being clear enough. I am looking to simulate the real table-top setup of my players - having a pair of d10s that are rolled as percentile. Adding those to the existing d10 for dmg/scatter/etc. will complete the the table.
    Do you mean like this? https://bit.ly/2u7BN2X

Yes, this is what I mean. But instead of going through the right-click menu to have the dice set and with simple drag to roll.

Using the menu is OK if you don't roll that often, but when things get hot during combat the shortcuts and having ready dices for raw rolls is great. I realize it is not something super important but small cosmetic/functional boost to the overall excellent Ruleset and table.

You can drag those two dice to a shortcut instead of the chart which can then be dragged from with the mouse or accessed by function keys. I can see the appeal of having the dice on the table for sure but this manner should meet your needs?

spite,

I think I should change this somehow. When you expand the weapon to expose the effect button, the button you see is to apply the effect. If there isn't an effect set then this button should be invisible is my thought. Otherwise this error will be generated as it tries to apply a blank effect.

I will look into this one, I should be able to hide the button if no text is present in the effect field.

Valyar,

I have never tried to add dice to the table top. I am game to try. Let me see what I can come up with.

Thread Information