STAR TREK 2d20
Page 60 of 70 First ... 10505859606162 ... Last
    See Paul is always right :P
    My friend i had a major breakdown in one specific module cof cof...i had the module with a later version and when i updated...well...i cried today... ( most of the stuff went to Narnia or something like that...
    Back to square one...
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Oh I am sorry to hear that @Blue Haven. This last FGU update changed the database too. I am scared to open some of my campaigns. I need to back them all up first.

How do you backup them?? do you have any special way of doing it?
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

No, I just copy the campaigns folder from the "C:\Users\Your Machine\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns" to a different location so I have a clean of copy before I update the game.

Hi Paul, don't know if it's a problem on my end but I noticed that when writing under the "Skill Notes" field of a PC, the text is copied unto the same field of other PCs.

@k4071c0, thanks for the report. I had thought we found all those linked fields. I will get this changed and posted.

New .pak file uploaded to the first post in this thread. It corrects the issue with skill notes being linked. Note, any skill notes currently written will be lost.

Hey, Paul! Long-time user of your ruleset here. I'm getting a new party together and one of my players is really bothered by the inability to resize the Character Sheet. Would it be possible for you to make it resizeable so it doesn't feel so cramped?

@Goldeneale,
    I have looked at a resizable character sheet several times. It bothers me too, I would like to keep the ruleset as advanced as I can, but the 6 in 1 sheet and a few other items that are built into the sheet, make resizing an obstacle. I ran into some brick walls when building it and went the route of fixed sheets and mini sheets that could be minimized into buttons. That was how I handled space saving.

It is a compromise and to rework it would be a major overhaul. Technically, just a few lines of xml on each sheet would make it sizeable, but it doesn't work smoothly or correctly, lines bleed over, areas become unfunctional. The sheet needs some specific widths maintained and resizing blows that up. I thought about reworking the entire sheet to a style similar to 5e, but the amount of pop out windows needed became an issue and screen space would just become an issue a different way.

I won't say no, the sheet is always something I am tinkering with, but it wouldn't be something seen in the near future or even this year with some of my other projects running. Sorry, I hope that player finds the minimized mini sheets value and uses them for the screen space issue.

Thanks for such a quick response! I understand what you mean; I tried making the change myself but it did indeed break many things.

Do you know if anyone has made a data pack with the talents and equipment for DH2E? If not I'll probably make it myself.

Thread Information