5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 70 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    Hi Paul,

Awesome ruleset, I have one issue on my end though. Im running Only War, have the GM options set for it, as well as the character sheets. Testing out a combat in the combat tracker between a PC and an NPC, and I am noticing a bug happening when I try to damage an NPC or PC that already has crits.

If I roll the damage from a weapon onto the entity that already has a crit number listed, I get this error.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1992: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'CritDamage' (a nil value)

If I bring the damage down to where the crit shows 0 again, the damage will apply, but even if its showing a 1 crit value, and I roll the damage, the error comes up, and nothing changes on the character sheets and CT
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Let me look into this. It probably has to do with the added True Grit features.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; October 13th, 2017 at 00:56.

Fixed. Updated .pak added to the first post of this thread.

Error was in the True Crit check.

You got the flamer pointer working after!? good job!

Small update to fix a potential error when adding PC's or NPC's to the CT with effects lists that have blank label fields. Please see the first post for updated .pak.

**Added function to drag damage from chat to CT.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; October 15th, 2017 at 06:44.

i have this error "access denied" in chat every time i roll:

Any idea?
    Last edited by Bustok; January 1st, 2018 at 19:02.

That is not an error. It is a graphic that replaces a "?" graphic for rolls that are hidden from players. You have the option "Chat: Show GM" rolls set to off. This graphic, instead of the "?", is a reminder that the roll is not shown to players. You will also get this graphic if you turn "Chat: Show GM" option on and activate the option "Table: Dice Tower" and use the dice tower.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; January 4th, 2018 at 15:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    That is not an error. It is a graphic that replaces a "?" graphic for rolls that are hidden from players. You have the option "Chat: Show GM" rolls set to off. This graphic, instead of the "?", is a reminder that the roll is not shown to players. You will also get this graphic if you turn "Chat: Show GM" option on and activate the option "Table: Dice Tower" and use the dice tower.
    thanks! this clarifies

nice rule set, thank you for the work

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Hahaha! Thats funny!

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:454: attempt to compare number with nil
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:454: attempt to compare number with nil

Comes up when trying to roll damage with any weapon on the combat tab of the player sheet.
    Somehow I managed to fix this for one of the weapons but have been unable to recreate the fix.

Thread Information