DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 70 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last

Glad to have you using it. Let me know if you have any questions with the ships. It isn't fully automated, but we found it worked pretty well for tracking. If you see a way it might improve let me know.

New. pak in first post with updates for FG 3.3.9

You're still awesome, Paul.

Keep it up

Thank you once again my friend
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Great work Paul!

Many thanks for the updates and sharing, I'm using the ruleset for a Black Crusade game that is now onto its 17 session and it's working a treat.

Thank you Marvin, I am glad to hear you are getting good use from it.

If there is anything that can improve the Black Crusade portion of the ruleset, let me know, I will try to make it happen.

Paul, will do and I'll ask the players and see if they have anything from a PC point of view.

Quick Question was a Tutorial vidoe ever done for the library part that was mention in the first tutorial? Or can anyone help me with an example for all the different catagorys so i can know if im adding it in wrong. I transfered stuff from the rule book and im getting different error or stuff not working right. example is True Grit i get Script Error: [string"manager_action_damage.Lua"]:2115:getValue: Invalid parameter 1. If it helps this is for only war. Notice Vehicle is not in your list for classes would these weapons fall under launcher then ?
    only war book has Basic, Pistol, Heavy, Vehicle, Melee
    Last edited by DarkTerren; December 31st, 2019 at 04:25.

To be honest, I haven't created a library, I just get the players to create their own effects and create weapons etc as and when. I found the 40k RPG rules for NPCs to be so clunky with regards to talents etc that it would help to automate but I've also just decided to ignore most of the talents and just give them a handful and mod stats to represent what they lost, if I can be bothered to look it up.

Not a helpful reply with regards to the library but maybe a work around if you can't get it working.

DarkTerren,

Vehicles have their own library and custom sheet. They are not treat4ed as a "type" of weapon. Navigate to the Library, in the top portion click on "Vechicles" to get their sidebar button to show up. That is the proper library to use.

Thread Information