5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Coming Soon from Digital Adventures: The Complete d20 Modern SRD!

Coming Soon from Digital Adventures: The Complete d20 Modern SRD!

A follow-up to our most successful product to date, The Complete SRD, Digital Adventures is proud to present The Complete d20 Modern SRD. Everything from Advanced Classes to Combat Vehicles, FX to Psionics, Cybernetics to Starships ... we got the entire d20 Modern SRD right here bundled with cool modern-styled graphics!

Our official target release date of March 1st, and in the next week we'll post screen shots and other product release information ... so stay tuned!

Happy Gaming!

Thanks for the good news, I cant wait .What is the download price going to be, iima?

Quote Originally Posted by freckle_smoker
    Thanks for the good news, I cant wait .What is the download price going to be, iima?
    The price point will more than likely be the same as The Complete SRD.

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    ...with cool modern-styled graphics!
    Great work, Thore, as always!

When you speak of graphics, do you mean the background, box graphics, fonts, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by gurney9999
    Great work, Thore, as always!

When you speak of graphics, do you mean the background, box graphics, fonts, etc.?
    Yep! Ben (author of the CSRD too) is going to send me a screen shot by the weekend, and when he does I'll post it to the forum.

I'm hustling on this one, and I can tell you it's going to be almost a complete graphics overhaul. It looks VERY different from the existing rulesets we've seen out there. Desktop Icons are different, but the supporting screens, radial icons, mod collector, hotkey boxes, and everything else I can possibly get done before deadline is going to be changed.

Ben a.k.a. Zane

Ya know, I've never played D20 Modern, never seen it either. Is it pretty good? Can you play some espionage stuff on it ? (Misses T.S.S.I)

I've played it some. It's got some good concepts, and it plays fast (like D&D) when it comes to combat. It's got a good military espionage feel, and the future sourcebook is excellent. The supporting d20 Past and d20 Apocalypse are disappointingly brief, but the thick books are pretty good. Charles Ryan did a lot of the core stuff for d20 Modern, and if you remember a game called Millennium's End, you'll know his stuff when you see it.

Personally, I like the d20 Future stuff as well. It has some great elements, and can be made into one helluva campaign. I have yet to find any interested players though. That's a real bummer.

Cheers.

TR
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

irc Network: irc.worldgamers.net
    Channel: #FantasyGrounds

Quote Originally Posted by TruthRevisited
    Personally, I like the d20 Future stuff as well. It has some great elements, and can be made into one helluva campaign. I have yet to find any interested players though. That's a real bummer.TR
    Well TR, part of my reason for doing this ruleset was so that I would get a chance to play d20 Modern. Perhaps we need to get a game or two organized, huh?

Thread Information