FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    Thanks for all the help you guys give, it is much appreciated

1st Forum Post
    FGC - Done
    Discord - Done
    FGC Course - Booked

Thanks for helping reduce the learning curve.

FG Game - Looking
    Remember attitude is everything ... ... ... chose a good one.

Good Afternoon everyone. I am looking to learn the dynamics of Fantasy Grounds and was wondering if there are any groups willing to teach a noob the layout of this program.
    Ultimately, I want to DM for a Dragon Age based campaign. I don't want to waste anyone's time and claim I want to stick around for a long campaign, just enough to learn the game.
    I'm even happy to accept a character who is terminally set to get killed off at some point.

Please feel free to message me at [email protected]. You could also message me here, but I'm not sure if I will see it and respond to it quickly.
    Thank you

haven't played since a kid and want to get back into D&D. need a lot of help setting up character and playing again

Quote Originally Posted by Dustpuppet View Post
    haven't played since a kid and want to get back into D&D. need a lot of help setting up character and playing again
    Totally happy to help you out. D&D 5E is way more open to new players than previous editions in a lot of ways. That said, there are tons of other Fantasy Ground resources to help you get familiar including the Fantasy Grounds College.

I will not be running Dragon Age homebrew games until about mid-August. But feel free to hop in. Here's my discord for the game: https://discord.gg/SgF2YHU

Thread Information