FG License: Standard
Time Zone: UTC+2 (Harare/Pretoria)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday - Thursday Nights between 6pm - 10pm (cannot go over 10pm as I'm up very early for work) Friday & Saturday Nights flexi. During the Day on Saturday and Sunday. I am looking to play once a week, maybe a second day a week if they are short or I click really well with a team and we just keep going. If there is a game that only runs once a month than I will treat that as separate.
Term: I am good with any term of game. I can commit to long term games if GM and myself are compatible and the game is going well. Will not abandon a game unless there is well and truly a serious discord between players/GM.
Voice: I use discord (only one I know of) if there are other types of "channels" I am happy to use same.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, once acclimatized am happy to learn the others. Looks like fun.
Game System Experience: Absolute noob (been studying up on D&D but text can only take you so far, now I must play) I have in my possession DM Guide (not read yet), the player's handbook (have read through it once and gone into detail regarding the character creation so lots of back and forth flipping) and D&D Monster Manual (flipped through it).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've spend about 4 days solid on the program. Followed a lot of tutorials: making a story, making items, making npc's, making maps etc, exporting it into a module. Various features and functions etc. So I can say I've familiarized myself with it. Now I just need to learn actual game play and combat as it's hard to do these things solo. Can't learn the flow of the game like that. So there may be some small things here and there on program usage not covered in the tutorials I must still learn.

Character Type Preferred: I like the Drow Rouge build a lot (huge thief rogue build fan and those two seem to go really well together in D&D), mostly stealth rather than trickster (although female I like to play male characters). I am also looking to learn and gain experience so I am very happy to have a GM throw something at me and run with it as I'm not limited by personal preferences. My knowledge on skills and spells can only be built up with practical application, book learning takes a person only so far and then overwhelm and memory loss kick in. The sheer volume of information is staggering.

About me: I'm a huge rpg/jrpg fan and I love a good story. There must be meaning to the game. I enjoy character building and advancement, and love combat (action) and love to explore so D&D looks really appealing to me as you've got so many options and things to do. I'm a terrible hoarder in games. Wanna get my hands on all sorts of things. I'm the kind of idiot that if you can pick it up, I'll pick it up. I also rarely ever use "items". If I can't op something with my "natural born" talents, I'm either not leveled enough or not geared up properly for it and I go grind some levels or customize some gear or whatever. The idea of chugging a drink for a 30 sec boost doesn't even cross my mind, when it does I can only think WHY 30 sec, this thing I'm trying to kill is going to last longer than 30 sec, and I'm so busy trying to execute actions that I either forget or don't want to waste a turn on an item that may very well not help. Unless it heals my hp I forget it exists in the world. I can't say I'm a massive roleplayer, but I've never really engaged in it so I don't have much experience with it. I can't guarantee I'll be in "character" the whole way through as I'm a noob and have to ask questions. As a noob I will need some chill/patient people who will have fun with it, and be happy to answer lots of questions till I understand what's going on. I'm not flaky and not fond of the flaky, so if the game is agreed upon on a particular day and time, then I will attend and expect the same from the others (unless "real life" happens and there is a need to communicate with the GM because, well, life happens. However, life doesn't happen all the time, every time, so I will get annoyed with people who are perpetually late or rescheduling like the world and everything in it must constantly shift about for their convenience).

I posted this because the forum and discord created overwhelm so I chose this "start here" version. I don't just want to jump into someone's game being fresh off the conveyor belt. Some GM's are looking for experienced players and there is so much to scroll through I lack the experience to know what to look for. I must also figure out the time zone thing. So whilst I'm scrolling through the posts I'll put this up. ^_^ Maybe I'll get lucky. The whole you never know unless you try.