FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    On the combat map, did you draw the zones with pointers?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    On the combat map, did you draw the zones with pointers?
    I did, just for those zones lines , they were hard to see on that map.

How do you make the zones on maps?
    I am considering getting the official map tiles from Modiphius, but outside those all other are “zoneless”. Also using hex via FG, but they are same size.

I am considering getting the official map tiles from Modiphius, but outside those all other are “zoneless”. Also using hex via FG, but they are same size.
    Those are the actual zone maps from Modiphius. I digitized them and stiched them together. So I can make my own battlemaps.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Those are the actual zone maps from Modiphius. I digitized them and stiched them together. So I can make my own battlemaps.
    I presume you speak about the 4x The geomorphic tiles sets ( https://marketplace.roll20.net/brows...ile-set-bundle, FG does not have those in the store )

I found on the Internet that Conan board game can be used as well, but I can’t find official digital artwork to purchase. Ordering the game physically is pointless.

I presume you speak about the 4x The geomorphic tiles sets ( https://marketplace.roll20.net/brows...ile-set-bundle, FG does not have those in the store )

I found on the Internet that Conan board game can be used as well, but I can’t find official digital artwork to purchase. Ordering the game physically is pointless.
    Unless you are referring to something different, I believe the pdfs are available on drivethru rpg - for example: https://drivethrurpg.com/product/244374/Conan-Dens-of-Iniquity--Streets-of-Terror-Geomorphic-Tile-Set

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Unless you are referring to something different...
    Yes, he was referring to the board game: https://www.monolithedition.com/conan-en/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you're using maps that don't have the movement zones on them then open up the map in a graphics app and add some lines to show the movement zones. Look at the existing maps to get an idea of what usually constitutes a zone.

When playing face-to-face I just draw the lines on freehand with a drywipe marker - see the attached photo as an example.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yup.. I was a kickstarter backer, so the PDFs came to me a while back.. I cropped them all and made them into images to use in Fantasy Grounds.

I think I will go easy mode for FG and buy the map pack from roll20. The PDFs will require re-work as Jolly stated, something that I am not eager to do with the extra things I have as GM. Stitching I am currently doing with MapTools and combine other mappacks I got for VTTs from DrivethruRPG or Roll20

I want to make the zones the way they are shown in the Modiphius' tiles, therefore I have to experiment with transparency in GIMP to make them shiny

Thread Information