STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Quick Question: Do the extra races in the Alien Archive have the same Drag and Drop functionality as the races from the core book?

Hi xhashmarkx, welcome to FG. Yes, the additional races do indeed have the same funcionality as the races in the core book.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes, just be sure to load the Player version of the Alien Archive first.
    ================================================== ====
    FG Ultimate License Holder

Currently DMing:
    Starfinder - Dead Suns AP1 - Incident at Absolam Station
    Starfinder - Blood Space and Moon Dust
    Star Wars - Edge of the Empire - Escape from Mos Shuuta/Long Arm of the Hutt

Upcoming Games:
    D&D 5e - Expedition to the Barrier Peaks (Fantasy Grounds and 1e Conversion)

Awesome job guys - clearly a whole lot of work has gone into this. Well worth the wait!

So i see the discount on the store page of fg but i dont see it on steam. does it not discount the steam page or am i doing something wrong?

Blog Entries
    Steam does not provide any mechanism for us to grant a discount. We do, however, allow you to buy from Steam and then sync that purchase back to paizo.com to get your free PDF added to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-God View Post
    So i see the discount on the store page of fg but i dont see it on steam. does it not discount the steam page or am i doing something wrong?
    I had the same issue. I just bought the modules I wanted directly from Fantasygrounds.com and got the sync pretty easily.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Thread Information