DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Will have the Welcome boons out a bit later, but for now, it's worth checking https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/ to see the 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet event next Wednesday. It's set to private since we had a full (and then one) table, and includes only people not invited to the OTHER session running next week. Currently that means we have 6 invites out. I will entertain adding people if someone can't make it or there is an issue with the other session's timing for someone and they want in.

Talen and I are trying to work up a schedule going forward that will help the regular extended group plan for sessions in advance. That schedule is tentatively going to include Incident at Absalom Station, starting in September. This Adventure Path will NOT be running in event mode, and will thus have chargen rules we hash out in advance. (Yes, that DOES mean you're likely going to get to play Space Orcs if you so desire. I know I'm looking forward to being able to punt a gnome in zero gravity...)
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Welcome boons are finally here. Sorry for the delay.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Thanks for a fun game guys. I've finished the reporting for the overflow table. Dog, here is your chronicle, the remainder have been emailed. Let me know if you have any questions or find any errors.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Thanks for a fun game guys. I've finished the reporting for the overflow table. Dog, here is your chronicle, the remainder have been emailed. Let me know if you have any questions or find any errors.
    And thank you for both running the game and the quick turn around

Thread Information