DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Starfinder Society #1-01 The Commencement WED 30AUG @ 3:30Pacific

I'm going to run a Starfinder Society game on Wednesday 8/30 running from 3:30pm to 8:30pm Pacific—(6:30pm to 11:30 pm EST, same as Tuesday's slot). Pregens will be provided if needed. The FG Teamspeak server will be used for voice and the calendar invite for signups is provided below.

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.

A Pathfinder Society number will be required and can be obtained from the Paizo website.

Written by Eleanor Ferron.

Game Calendar Signups HERE
    Game Forum Discussion Below
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Thanks for the invite! How exactly do we setup the characters if FG since the character sheets will be a little different? Do you have an example character I can take a look at?

The pregens have been input into fg and can form a good basis. The files are here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...040#post351040

Thanks Talen

Probably the most important thing that is different is the Armor Class. You'll want to use "touch" AC as your EAC, and regular AC for your KAC. Any energy weapons/attacks will use the "touch" mechanics so that they check against the "touch" (EAC) value.

Skills are obviously just changed manually on the skill sheet, so while they're significantly different, you shouldn't have an issue tracking them. You can check out the thread on playing SF in FG for a little more info.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Here is the stuff for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thast the Shirren Outlaw Mystic

Here's my character.

SFS Number: 230003-701
    Last edited by goodmanje; August 27th, 2017 at 18:17.

Volox- Kasatha Mystic Priest Lvl 1

SFS Number: 37840-703
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Just saw an email from Fantasy Grounds saying that they're working on the starfinder format.

Is there a ruleset I need to grab to generate the character for export?

Thread Information