STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Ok, I'll make a new thread for the second instance. That way we can not immediately overburden Talen (and maybe he wants to play on Wednesday) ...
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Ok, I'll drop from talens to make room

All right, there's a second instance up, info and discussion HERE.
    Ultimate License

JackalAion confirmed, Talen and Goodmanje invited.
    Ultimate License

For those playing in the Tuesday game, we are at a full table so game is confirmed on.

If you have not played with me previously, please send me:

1. Your character (or the name of the pregen you care to use)
    2. Your starfinder society name and character number if you have one
    3. A portrait for your pc if you dont want me to select one
    3. Your email address if you want your chronicle mailed as opposed to posted here.

My email address is in the calendar. It's easier if you obtain your starfinder number from the Paizo site directly, but I can send you a number if you are unable. You can send your chracter in any format you care to - I can input into FG if you get it to me by Monday early evening EST at the latest.

The server is up now for todays game for anyone that wants to get the load out of the way before gametime or to test their pc's. I will need to reset the server when I get home so you may get kicked at some point if you stay logged in, but that should only be for a minute or 2. Please remember the new server alias is in the calendar and we will be using the FG teamspeak server for voice. If you have any questions, just give a shout!

We have one more spot freed up tonight if anyone is interested.

I'd totally be in but I've barely had a chance to read the rules yet (just got the book on the weekend). Don't want to drag everyone down lol.

Have fun! Maybe I'll catch the next one.

If you know pathfinder or any other d20 based game
    You'll be comfortable here. Youre welcome to a pregen if you've the interest and time.

Hey, I'd like to join. I missed my chance to play the commencement during gen con 'cause I was running demos. I'll get my character put together after looking through this thread.

Thread Information