DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Starfinder Society #1-01: The Commencement - Tues Aug 29 6:30 to 11:30 EST

I'm going to run a Starfinder Society game oon Tuesday 8/29 running from 6:30pm to 11:30 pm EST. Pregens will be provided if needed. The FG Teamspeak server will be used foor voice and the calendar invite for signups is provided below.

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.
    A Pathfinder Society number will be required and can be obtained from the Paizo website.

Written by Eleanor Ferron.

Game Calendar Signups HERE
    Game Forum Discussion HERE
    Last edited by Talen; August 25th, 2017 at 00:20.

I see you didn't invite me it's all good, I applied. And the best part, you have my stuff already. :3

Wasnt sure you could make it with work, but I just accepted you in the calendar

I'll make it. Just a little late. If that's still ok that is.

And....it's full.

I can probably run this scenario another time next week which might 100% fit Jackal's time constraints and allow goodmanje to get in as well. Jackal, is it basically that you need a one hour later start time?
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    I can probably run this scenario another time next week which might 100% fit Jackal's time constraints and allow goodmanje to get in as well. Jackal, is it basically that you need a one hour later start time?
    If it's starts at 7pm Central Time I can make it no problem. And as long as it's not on Tuesday.

So a 7:30 central on Wednesday works?
    Ultimate License

Sorry, I added the half an hour in my head. I meant 7.
    Ultimate License

I'm actually off work the next two Wednesdays so anytime is good

Thread Information