FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 20 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    I do not play D&D at this point. Pathfinder and Starfinder are my go to games. So not likely..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Only because madman said "not likely" . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mooncrest View Post
    Making art for Wizard campaigns would give you wide audience of Gamemasters as well as players around the world, and Descent into Avernus would be a good starting point, as the campaign was published some 6 months ago.
    If you've not come across it yet, you'll want to check out the DM's Guild for stuff like that:

https://www.dmsguild.com/

Thank you High Druid ... I have wandered around dmsguild, where you can find an Avernus bundle with good graphics, but they are not adapted for Fantasy Ground, they are just "plain" one layer JPG-files. And I'm not a great wizard of graphics ... When you buy the Fantasy ground bundle, you get the right format but dull black and white floorplans ...

For a wizard like Madman, it should be an easy job to convert these black and white floorplans to something magical.
    I wonder if 5 GMs joined forces and payed Madman to do it ???

Greetings @madman,

I've looked through the thread, and didn't see an answer for the following question:

What is the significance of the two .mod files that you include in your dropbox?

Those .mod files are: "RoA - AP 1 Maps.mod", and "RoA - AP 2 Maps.mod". When those modules are dropped into FG's modules folder, and then opened within FG, they have links (and names) to selections of only 9 and 6, respectively, of the more than 140 maps you have made available.

??

I can certainly create my own .mod file(s) to organize these myself, but I'm curious about the .mod files that are already there, and your intentions...

Thanks.

And, also, THANKS!! (i.e., Big Thanks) for the excellent selection of encounter maps. I have been casting about for this sort of thing, and I was quite gratified to find it right here on the forums. Now I'm gonna have to go browsing for more treasures in:

Forum -> Create and Share -> Armory -> Maps

Cheers,

- s.west

RoA - AP = Ruins of Azlant - Adventure Path.

https://paizo.com/ruinsOfAzlant
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Always on top of things Trenloe. Thanks.

As Trenloe pointed out RoA = Ruins of Azlant. The AP had encounters that did not include maps.
    And I was running the adventure.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Ahhh... so those two .mod files contain that subset of your map collection that was appropriate to the map-less encounters from Ruins of Azlant. Gotcha.

Thanks! Now it's clear.

- s.west

New Map.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

And another..
    Attached Images Attached Images

These are great madman! Thanks!!

Thread Information