FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
    Mummy's Mask is still not working for me either.
    Mummy's Mask still not working for me either.

Wow it's been some time and this is still not fixed, I guess Paizo is still busy with the Post Gencon stuff?
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Interestingly, now it appears to be verifying my Mummy's Mask AP2 (80), Empty Graves, but NOT AP1 (79), The Half-Dead City. Strange...

Blog Entries
    The folks over at Paizo were working on it after Gen Con but were not able to resolve it yet. They believe they know the fix but want to try it after they return from Dragon Con.

Not overly concerned. Just trying to provide diagnostic feedback.

As expected, Empty Graves (80) synced as soon as it became available, but The Half-Dead City (79) still does not.

Let me be more direct. It appears that Paizo/Fantasy Grounds have been syncing the wrong Product Number since it became available. PZ09080E when it should have been PZ09079E. Now that PZ09080E is available for sync, and successfully synced immediately, that became even more obvious. I imagine, it's simply a matter of updating the product number mapping or list or whatever to reflect that.

Thread Information