5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    I'm getting the same thing. A minor thing for sure, but one I'd rather not have present if possible.

I'm getting the same "ribbon" at the top as noted by Valyar. A minor thing for sure, but one I'd rather not have present if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by vvZODvv View Post
    I'm getting the same "ribbon" at the top as noted by Valyar. A minor thing for sure, but one I'd rather not have present if possible.
    I'm holding off working on this extension further until FGU is released. Mapping and images changes pretty dramatically. I've got a working prototype but things are still in flux for now.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm holding off working on this extension further until FGU is released. Mapping and images changes pretty dramatically. I've got a working prototype but things are still in flux for now.
    Gotcha. Thanks!

Updated
    • 1.10 - Updated for Menu system changes in 3.3.10 and FGU

Should work in FGC and FGU tho FGU is still in flux due to development on that product.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Excellent update. Thanks celestian!

Hello Celestian, I've downloaded the latest update and it seems to not display decimal numbers correctly. While it is calculating it correctly, it's rounding the number up.

Example, instead of displaying 1.5m -> 3m -> 4.5m ->6m
    it displays: 2m -> 3m -> 5m -> 6m.

Anything I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Hello Celestian, I've downloaded the latest update and it seems to not display decimal numbers correctly. While it is calculating it correctly, it's rounding the number up.

Example, instead of displaying 1.5m -> 3m -> 4.5m ->6m
    it displays: 2m -> 3m -> 5m -> 6m.

Anything I'm doing wrong?
    At some point during the testing with FGU I had to use rounding because it would have numbers like 1.23323435345. It looks like they might have fixed that. When FGU comes out I'll push out a new version that doesn't round if it's still working within FGU.
    ---

No worries, I had a working older version with that problem and I changed it to support one decimal, but I had to limit it to how many decimals I needed. If FGU doesn't go well with it, I can fix my own solution.
    At least here in brazil we always use decimals for measuring distances for DnD-like systems, as in 5ft = 1.5 meters.

Thanks for the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    No worries, I had a working older version with that problem and I changed it to support one decimal, but I had to limit it to how many decimals I needed. If FGU doesn't go well with it, I can fix my own solution.
    At least here in brazil we always use decimals for measuring distances for DnD-like systems, as in 5ft = 1.5 meters.

Thanks for the extension.
    I've got a version working but I'm holding off to make sure I don't have to release another version a few days later to update it again for FGU.

The version in FGC does look different than FGU even now. In FGC if I have the unit size set to 5 and im measuring a single unit it shows as 5.0. In FGU it shows as 5 for the same thing. When using 1.5 for a unit size both show the decimals where they should but when a whole number FGU doesn't show X.0 where FGC does. It's not a big thing but I am not sure if work on that is finished in FGU.

Feel free to snag the version on GitHub tho if you'd like to use it.
    Last edited by celestian; March 8th, 2020 at 20:38.
    ---

Thread Information