DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Disable 7e Ruleset automation

Hello,

is it possible to disable the automation for the charsheets? Some values are autocalculated and not changeable which makes it hard to play with houserules. I found workarounds for most stuff I needed, but I found no way to change the max HP value. I tried to change it in my campaigns db.xml file but that didn't seem to work. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Tried to change the following entry in a charsheet:
    Code:
    <derived>
        <maxhp type="number">20</maxhp>
    </derived>
    Another question I have is: Is it possible to use the Fantasy Grounds Standard Theme somehow?

Thanks in advance!

Geldentwertung

It looks like you tried to edit the db.xml file directly. I'm not that familiar with the ruleset, but I assume that anything stored under the derived tag is auto-calculated from other fields when you open the sheet. So, you won't be able to override by changing the underlying data; it will just get changed back. To be able to manually change, the ruleset creator would have to allow adjustments or manual editing, or someone could write a ruleset extension to override.

On the theme, each ruleset defines a default theme, and the theme can only be overriden by an extension specifically coded to override the theme in that ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information