DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Alright, I think I got both issues fixed. I'm going to keep this in Beta until after my game tomorrow. If everything goes smoothly, I'll give it the green flag on Saturday.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

is it updated on the first post? I can give it some test runs and help you out

It is.

Been testing the new version for at least 1 hour and didn't have any problems. Very excited about using this on my Monday session.

May I make a suggestion? this happened some times because I'm tracking a lot of different things and got distracted. Would it be possible when you end the round and everyone has rolled their init (monsters and players) to put the initiative pointer to the one the has the lowest init? During play test it happened that the pointer was at the last player and I clicked the "End Turn" after everyone rolled their init and since it was at the last player it reset everything. Other than that it went pretty well. Going to make more runs during the weekend

btw, nice image change! they are much clearer now.

Turn on the option called Stop at End of Round and then just pass the turn of the last person. The pointer will disappear and a bell will ring for all the players to notify them to roll initiative. Then when you click the pass turn button again it will automatically put it on the person with the lowest initiative without changing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    btw, nice image change! they are much clearer now.
    That was a mistake. Also, there was another bug in the code that would cause the sort to mess up between characters. I uploaded the proper version with the bug fix.
    Last edited by Nickademus; September 29th, 2017 at 21:18.

yep..that did the trick! great job!

What does a player roll when he's dying? maybe put some button so the player can just add something to his init? or does he just roll normally in case he gets healed?

The player rolls a death save when he is dying. *snicker*

Seriously though, I'd just have them click the Other Action button (the plus button at the bottom) if they can't do anything, such as when stabilized. Or roll as if they were able to act if they expect to be healed magically.

Thank you for updating! My Monday group really likes this option.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Thread Information