FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    remove the '+'? "Dwarfdef; IFT: TYPE(giant); AC: 5 dodge" should be the correct effect.

i have Coded "Dwarfdef; IFT: TYPE: (giant); AC :+5 dodge" but it does not appear to work.
    i am expecting DEF EFFECTS +5 on the results field but I see nothing...
    the attack is a standard OGRE...
    i have used port evil "Prot Evil; IFT: ALIGN: (evil); AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance" and that works fine

what am I missing ? " {" and ":" equal smiley face.... tried again with spaces

removed the "+" makes no difference

Code now reads "Dwarfdef; IFT: TYPE: (giant); AC : 5 dodge" still does nothing

Dwarfdef; IFT: TYPE(giant); AC: 5 dodge aha removed the colon between type and giant..
    it works....
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    i have Coded "Dwarfdef; IFT:TYPEgiant);AC :+5 dodge" but it does not appear to work.
    i am expecting DEF EFFECTS +5 on the results field but I see nothing...
    the attack is a standard OGRE...
    i have used port evil "Prot Evil; IFT:ALIGNevil);AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance" and that works fine

what am I missing ?
    Do not use colons after TYPE etc So, IFT: ALIGN(evil) and IFT: TYPE(giant) and so on

EDIT: oh, I didn't see all your other answers So, you already have solved it

sorry sytax again probably i said prot evil was working but it is always on regardless of align
    code "Prot Evil; IFT ALIGN (evil); AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance"

i cant see what I've done wrong

sorry sytax again probably i said prot evil was working but it is always on regardless of align
    code "Prot Evil; IFT ALIGN (evil); AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance"

i cant see what I've done wrong
    Now you forgot the colon after IFT

IFT: ALIGN(evil); AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance

thanks. i feel like a real idiot.....i wish the parser would complain and put some feedback when it doesn't like my spelling...

thanks. i feel like a real idiot.....i wish the parser would complain and put some feedback when it doesn't like my spelling...
    No worries, one gets quickly used to it with some exercise

Thread Information