FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Good game--thanks, TempoSpire!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat512 View Post
    Good game--thanks, TempoSpire!
    Thanks for coming. As mentioned, if anyone who played has any suggestions, please email them to me. I am going to try and make this module better (better maps, text packages for what is said [thanks for that feedback already], etc...). I really enjoyed running something that didn't have a module already made for me!

Quote Originally Posted by TempoSpire View Post
    Thanks for coming. As mentioned, if anyone who played has any suggestions, please email them to me. I am going to try and make this module better (better maps, text packages for what is said [thanks for that feedback already], etc...). I really enjoyed running something that didn't have a module already made for me!
    I find I like running the ones I make better too. Things are set up where I can find them easier!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    I find I like running the ones I make better too. Things are set up where I can find them easier!
    I'm learning his REALLY quick. I'll just be glad when MapForge (Dundjinni replacement) gets released.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I have the pdf of this and would love to run it in FG. Question, did you have an official FG mod for this adventure to load into FG? If so where did you get it?

Could you share what you did with me? Again, I would love to run my party through the adventure in FG.

I created the mod myself. I have been planning to improve it with better maps, since the first time I just used the PDF versions.

I will look into creating a mod file once I am complete.

Quote Originally Posted by TempoSpire View Post
    I created the mod myself. I have been planning to improve it with better maps, since the first time I just used the PDF versions.

I will look into creating a mod file once I am complete.
    Please let me know.... That would be great. Anything you could share with me would be appreciated.

Thread Information