5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Oh **** didnt even think about the theme. It's the wood themes for CoreRPG

Blog Entries
    I noted this in the 5e bug thread, but since the ruleset is being worked on.

[5e] Spells created in game and exported to a module are not picked up and used when populating NPC spell lists for the CT.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Updates

• [4E] Wood theme not working with AC field on PC sheet. Fixed.
    • [5E] Automatic NPC spell lookup would fail for spells not created through Par5E. Fixed.
    • [SW] Script error when viewing reference manuals built with Enhanced Library extension. Fixed.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates
    [*][5E] Automatic NPC spell lookup would fail for spells not created through Par5E. Fixed.

JPG
    Moon Wizard = best wizard

That has to be a record for me from when I found and reported an issue and a fix in the next ruleset ...
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

The code was actually already in place to do this, but there was a small bug that was preventing it from working. Luckily, it was a quick and easy fix.

Cheers,
    JPG

hi, is this version full playable in dnd 5ed? or have got a lot of bug yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    hi, is this version full playable in dnd 5ed? or have got a lot of bug yet?
    This is the beta version of the next update to Fantasy Grounds. It is fully playable but since it is still in test then you can expect that there might be issues. Unless you deliberately switch to the test version in settings then you will not see this version until it is released.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    a feature suggestion...

would it be possible to build the excellent window saver extension into the Campaign Setup frame?

Blog Entries
    +1000 on the new list classes. I've already implemented reference_list into the project I'm finishing up, which allowed me to delete a few dozen lines of markup.

Could you possibly (pwetty pweez?) edit your post and include samples using "source" and "displayclass" too? I have a decent idea what you mean there, but I'd rather see explicit examples instead of trial and error guessing on my part.

And for reference_groupedlist your example there was an equipment list. Is that it's purpose or can I use it to accomplish this (see attached screenshot) to replace all the reference_colindex markup or is that not the intention of _groupedlist?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Borrowing a play book from the Savage Worlds ruleset, I built in a couple automatic list classes.

reference_list
    * Simple list based on "source" (list source) and "displayclass" (link target class), or based on "recordtype" (lists all records of that type from current module)
    * Can be filtered in advance
    * Contains filter field in window
    * Width and Height can be specified

reference_groupedlist
    * All above, plus...
    * Columns defined to display multi-column data fields with definable widths, headings and tooltips
    * Groups defined base on data fields, which automatically group records by unique group
    * Group ordering can be specified, and is alphabetical by default
    * Buttons to collapse/expand groups
    * Supports footer formatted text for list

JPG
    So I've been playing with these and one thing I noticed on the group list is I don't see a "shortcut" link to the item from the group list, should I?

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information