5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last
    @Wookiee420, @Talyn,

I just fired up my Pathfinder campaign both with and without the official extension, and the navigation arrows showed up correctly when I opened the Reference Manual for the Pathfinder Core Rules.
    Also, I just fired up my SW campaign and opened up Interface Zero: Jericho Rose DLC which I know has a reference manual, and the navigation arrows showed up there as well.

* Are you sure that you are opening up DLC products that have a reference manual built?
    * Do you have any folders inside your rulesets, extensions or modules subfolders of the FG data folder that may override the downloaded file versions (.pak, .ext, .mod)?

If you are still seeing this, can you get me this info:
    * Ruleset
    * Extensions used
    * Name of DLC data module containing reference manual that is not showing navigation buttons

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Some of these changes are very exciting. I'm going to try to break it now...

Edit: Could not break anything, but in trying I did find some errors, but they don't have anything to do with the version, so I'm off to report those in the proper place...

Nice work (as always) JPG, et al.
    Last edited by rob2e; July 13th, 2017 at 19:50.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Updates (from Andraax)

Some updates that Andraax made to CnC already that were not captured in release notes already.

• [CnC] Allow editing of spell short descriptions.
    • [CnC] Add one hour rest to support mana spellcasters.
    • [CnC] Add charged item (items with charges) as new item type.
    • [CnC] Touch attack not applying from Combat tab. Fixed.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates (from Andraax)

Some updates that Andraax made to CnC already that were not captured in release notes already.

• [CnC] Allow editing of spell short descriptions.
    • [CnC] Add one hour rest to support mana spellcasters.
    • [CnC] Add charged item (items with charges) as new item type.
    • [CnC] Touch attack not applying from Combat tab. Fixed.

JPG
    Great to see C&C getting some specific attention!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

4e Ruleset
    DM Side
    Dragging effects from the effects window (the top right one) onto combat tracker results in error, also error spat when trying to edit any field on that window too.
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_4E.lua"]:291: attempt to concatenate field 'sExpire' (a nil value)

Edit: Also does same thing from Player client too.
    Effects added from player sheet don't have this issue.
    Last edited by spite; July 13th, 2017 at 23:07.

@Wookiee420,

* Are you sure that you are opening up DLC products that have a reference manual built?
    * Do you have any folders inside your rulesets, extensions or modules subfolders of the FG data folder that may override the downloaded file versions (.pak, .ext, .mod)?

* Ruleset
    * Extensions used
    * Name of DLC data module containing reference manual that is not showing navigation buttons

Thanks,
    JPG
    * Yes, I personally made these reference manuals I am using to test with.
    * Nothing in those folders that would cause any issue

I am still not seeing it so here is the info
    *Savage Worlds
    *Adventure Deck, Conversion Checker, NPC Maker, and tried both with and without The Sixth Gun Theme
    *The Sixth Gun, Weird Wars Rome Supplements, some personal ones that I made
    Here are two screen shots of The Sixth Gun, one with and one without the extension on. I made it so you can see version information too

Attachment 19791 Attachment 19792
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Blog Entries
    @Wookiee420, @Talyn,

I just fired up my Pathfinder campaign both with and without the official extension, and the navigation arrows showed up correctly when I opened the Reference Manual for the Pathfinder Core Rules.
    Also, I just fired up my SW campaign and opened up Interface Zero: Jericho Rose DLC which I know has a reference manual, and the navigation arrows showed up there as well.

* Ruleset
    * Extensions used

Thanks,
    JPG
    Huh. I was using Jericho Rose too since I just patched it yesterday. Using it right now with v4.5 (test channel) of the ruleset, Interface Zero extension and Conversion Checker extension and no nav buttons.

Same for Lankhmar, with only the Lankhmar extension. Same for the WWII adventure I'm about finished with, only the WW2 extension.

Also not working in the remastered Hellfrost stuff, but I'm not sure @Doswelk submitted those so you may not have them?

Maybe it's the 4.5 ruleset? Dunno?

For Pathfinder I did my Gauntlets of Spiragos adventure and the official Core Rulebook, only the official theme extension enabled.

@JohnD,
    I'm referring to a specific Condition button for "Hidden" in the 5E ruleset. The ability to make effects hidden in the campaign list and combat tracker is still in place.

JPG
    Wait, shouldn't that be the one granting advantage on an attack if you were hidden from your target? (PHB p195, Unseen attacker and targets)
    True, you can just have the actor mark advantage manually.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] If a creature is hidden in the combat tracker, any results applied to that creature target will be hidden from players, regardless of Show Results campaign option.
    • [CoreRPG+] Effect targets can be adjusted by the user who added the effect from within the player combat tracker.

JPG
    Just for clarification:
    - Would that mean if a DM assigns them as a target for a player (e.g. they are in the area of a spell the player is about to cast), will they be visible as targets for the player?
    - Will the effect target be adjustable after it has been applied, or can it be preset (like with the Effect Target extension)?

Also kudos for the massive list, I know half of these means a lot of extensions will be unnecessary anymore as the functionality becomes core.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

@Talyn,

I just tried with the IZ theme, it looks like it is working. See attached image for the small left/right arrow buttons at the bottom of the reference manual page below Scene 2: Jericho's Apartment.

Are you not seeing these arrows after you have clicked on a page in the manual?

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information