5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

It's not an eye; it's two arrows, each a half circle.

Eyeglasses can be washed, you know... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    It's not an eye; it's two arrows, each a half circle.

Eyeglasses can be washed, you know... :-D
    Uhhhfff. You wound me! Even knowing what you said looking at them in the shot above it looks like an eye.

For the record I wear contacts and glasses and I'm a stickler for clean :")

I'll take your word on that tho hah.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

It's essentially a shadow version of the "advance round" button on the lower right.

Edit: Forgot to show working hot keys in live version. The second jpeg file is misnamed, but is the live version of the game.

For some reason, running 3.3.2 cuts off the bottom of my screen. While running a game in it, I cannot see my hotkeys. I have been unsuccessful in resizing the window, and /scaleui has done very little except at ludicrous resolutions, at which point the top of the hot keys are barely visible. Thank you for your time. three point three point two.jpg three point two.jpg
    Last edited by thatxygirl; August 10th, 2017 at 14:20.

Blog Entries
    @thatxygirl: I had the same thing, but only when opening an existing campaign. If I recall, I solved it by going into the campaign folder (while FG is not running!) and deleting windowstate.xml which will force FG to use the default window position settings the next time you open that campaign.
    Last edited by Talyn; August 10th, 2017 at 14:25.

Thank you so much! But thius issue is still occurring for new campaigns, and you fix is unfortunately not working.
    Last edited by thatxygirl; August 10th, 2017 at 14:42.

@thatxygirl,

Are you running a multi-monitor setup? If so, are you maximizing on your primary display according to Windows or on one of your other screens?

I have seen some anomalies when maximizing on a secondary display like what you are seeing, but it isn't something that the Windows programming interface has allowed me to address. So, it will be a known issue for v3.3.2.

Regards,
    JPG

I am running it on a laptop, no multi-monitor setup.

SavageWorlds ruleset updates

SavageWorlds ruleset related updates

• [SW] Manual roll support added
    • [SW] When "Auto-apply Range modifiers" option is enabled, ranged attacks against adjacent foe use Parry instead of 4
    • [SW] Improvements to vehicle support in combat tracker
    • [SW] Host can exchange Bennies between PCs, CT entries and GM Bennies
    • [SW] Combat tracker layout updates
    • [SW] Bennies, cards and numbers can be dropped anywhere on combat tracker to apply them
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @thatxygirl,

Are you running a multi-monitor setup? If so, are you maximizing on your primary display according to Windows or on one of your other screens?

I have seen some anomalies when maximizing on a secondary display like what you are seeing, but it isn't something that the Windows programming interface has allowed me to address. So, it will be a known issue for v3.3.2.

Regards,
    JPG
    The only issue I have with multi screen set up is having to manually stretch FG across them, I have never seen the issue thatxygirl is having myself.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information