DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 18 First 123412 ... Last
    Yep, that was it! Thanks. Looking forward to seeing how this works with effects and spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Page navigation buttons added to reference manuals and reference manual pullout pages.
    • [CoreRPG+] Reference manuals and reference manual pullout pages support window re-use when clicking on reference manual links.

JPG
    I have a few questions here..
    1) I see it says CoreRPG+ does that mean this hit everything that uses CoreRPG so Savage Worlds as well?
    2) I do not see this on Savage Worlds, did I do something wrong?
    3) Is there something special one needs to do to make this happen or does it just appear in the RefMan?
    I imagine it works like the navigation on Story Tabs, which just happens when you make them (meaning I did nothing special and my Story Tabs navigate)
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

@Wookiee420,

1) Not necessarily. It means that it has been implemented in the CoreRPG ruleset, and is available for use by all rulesets. If the rulesets layered on top of CoreRPG re-use the CoreRPG versions of those windows/scripts, then it should just work without any work by the ruleset developer. If the ruleset has replaced windows, then the ruleset developer will need to add the new code. My guess is that the reference manual windows should work in Savage Worlds if the DLC uses them, because I don't see those windows being overriden in Savage Worlds ruleset. (but see answer to 2.)

2) Are the modules you are looking at using the same reference manual windows? There are only a few products in Savage Worlds that I have heard that have implemented a reference manual, and I'm not sure if they used the CoreRPG version or something specific to Savage Worlds ruleset.

3) The buttons appear below the individual pages in the right hand pane of the reference manual, or below the individual page when pulled out of the reference manual. (see attached image)

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• Opening wildcard links would partially unload modules. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script errors when activating saving throw text without a DC from an NPC trait. Fixed.
    • [5E] Warning message about missing spellcasting trait generated when activating some rolls from NPC actions that are not spells. Fixed.

JPG

@Wookiee420,

1) Not necessarily. It means that it has been implemented in the CoreRPG ruleset, and is available for use by all rulesets. If the rulesets layered on top of CoreRPG re-use the CoreRPG versions of those windows/scripts, then it should just work without any work by the ruleset developer. If the ruleset has replaced windows, then the ruleset developer will need to add the new code. My guess is that the reference manual windows should work in Savage Worlds if the DLC uses them, because I don't see those windows being overriden in Savage Worlds ruleset. (but see answer to 2.)

2) Are the modules you are looking at using the same reference manual windows? There are only a few products in Savage Worlds that I have heard that have implemented a reference manual, and I'm not sure if they used the CoreRPG version or something specific to Savage Worlds ruleset.

3) The buttons appear below the individual pages in the right hand pane of the reference manual, or below the individual page when pulled out of the reference manual. (see attached image)

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes, all the materials I have made use the RefMan, I was looking at it with my Sixth Gun stuffs (which is now in the store, thank you guys for the quick QA to Posting time!!). The only thing that I know has been change is I modified the fonts and changed the image for the reference_pink block and all the frames and stuff, but nothing more than graphical changes, and a couple things on the PC sheet. So here are two screenshots, first is of the launcher just to show i am updated, the second is of the RefMan..

Attachment 19768
    Attachment 19769

EDIT:: Oddly enough I think I have had a hand in creating a good number of the RefMans that are in the store...I love working on these modules and making more for the store, and running games
    Last edited by Wookiee420; July 12th, 2017 at 04:52. Reason: Because i felt like adding more but not double posting
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Blog Entries
    Reason for hidden option on effects being removed? Is useful for things like curses and other non-readily apparent impactors.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I can confirm the nav buttons are not appearing in any of my reference manuals for Savage Worlds and Pathfinder either. My C&C ones work fine. Using pure CoreRPG markup for all of them. SW doesn't add anything anyway, but just sayin'.

@JohnD,
    I'm referring to a specific Condition button for "Hidden" in the 5E ruleset. The ability to make effects hidden in the campaign list and combat tracker is still in place.

@Wookiee420, @Talyn,
    I'll have to review the Savage Worlds and Pathfinder rulesets to see why they are not appearing. I may need more help in pinpointing once I get in there.

JPG

Updates

• [DEV] DB.addHandler would sometimes not trigger events when path parameter pointed to module path. Fixed.

JPG

Blog Entries
    @JohnD,
    I'm referring to a specific Condition button for "Hidden" in the 5E ruleset. The ability to make effects hidden in the campaign list and combat tracker is still in place.

@Wookiee420, @Talyn,
    I'll have to review the Savage Worlds and Pathfinder rulesets to see why they are not appearing. I may need more help in pinpointing once I get in there.

JPG
    Ah. I see... thanks for clarifying.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information