DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: embed image

Quote Originally Posted by flekhabren View Post
    I'm guessing that I need to repeat this process with each image I want to use? Is there somewhere that image.id-00006 is defined as a file name/location?
    Yep, you'll have to do it for each image.

The image reference will need to be stored in the module XML (not the campaign, otherwise your module will be tied to one campaign only). From your story/image link test above, export Story and Images into a module and see how the XML stores the image data and how the link references the module name using the @ sign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yep, you'll have to do it for each image.

The image reference will need to be stored in the module XML (not the campaign, otherwise your module will be tied to one campaign only). From your story/image link test above, export Story and Images into a module and see how the XML stores the image data and how the link references the module name using the @ sign.
    I haven't done an export before. Is there steps for this somewhere?

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

perhaps I'm missing it. How do I complete the export?

Attachment 19782

Fantasy Grounds Golden rule #1 - right-click for context sensitive menus.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Context_Menus

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fantasy Grounds Golden rule #1 - right-click for context sensitive menus.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Context_Menus
    sorry, I should have though about that, thanks

ok, the export created a db.xml. Within that there was a section <image> with a link between the image and the id number. It looks like it just put the images in the root of the module. So if I add the code of the <link> to the <reference> entrys and also add the <image> section to my common.xml, maybe between the <library> and <reference> sections should get it to work right?

Oh and copy the images to my existing module root.

Quote Originally Posted by flekhabren View Post
    ok, the export created a db.xml. Within that there was a section <image> with a link between the image and the id number. It looks like it just put the images in the root of the module. So if I add the code of the <link> to the <reference> entrys and also add the <image> section to my common.xml, maybe between the <library> and <reference> sections should get it to work right?

Oh and copy the images to my existing module root.
    Sounds about right.

Thread Information