5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

LFP New Campaign getting started, looking for Adventurers!

FG License: All types welcome.
    Timezone: Eastern Standard GMT-5 typically 7-10pm
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:
    Determined by player and DM. Currently Sun, Mon, Weds, Fri, Sat,
    Term: Long Term
    Chat: Required, Discord
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 12 months

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: D&D 5e

Group: THAC0 Tavern
    We are continuing a Campaign centered on the town of Manywaters, at the center of a 100 mile radius in the Border Kingdoms.
    Light Role Play.

Be a part of an Adventuring Company! Motivated Players bid on Adventures and organize a party in a West Marches Playstyle!

Visit the Group and take a look at the 14 current players and how this is shaping up.

If you are a D&D Classic Veteran, you may like this!
    Last edited by Intruder; November 28th, 2018 at 00:02.

I may be interested depending on the night of the week.

I can play if the day is Mon-Thur. Been trying to find a game in EST but they either fill up too fast or not the right time.
    FG2 Ultimate License
    EST -5

Quote Originally Posted by JMOxx75 View Post
    I can play if the day is Mon-Thur. Been trying to find a game in EST but they either fill up too fast or not the right time.
    I know what you mean.

We can play any day, 7-10pm EST
    Friday and Sat can go longer, and can play Sat-Sun afternoons.
    Players are presented with a map containing known adventure sites and 'rumors' that need investigation.
    Players then post threads trying to assemble a party.
    This 20 minute video gives a good idea of the concept, except there is no wasteland.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGAC...youtu.be&t=131

Sounds good. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds but I have been playing DnD for a while now. Is this a good place to start?

So to participate we would need to be invited to the group? Also do you have more than 1 DM?
    FG2 Ultimate License
    EST -5

Top Menu Bar--> Forum--> Community--> Groups--> THAC0 Tavern

I would imagine this to be as good a place to start as any. The campaign has just recently started and starts from Level 1.
    Of the current 7 of us, only 1 has more than a few months experience with FG and 5e. The rest are 3.5 and AD&D.

The West Marches concept is, as I said, concentrating on player/adventure management. It's a work in progress.

Right now I do the DM'ing, but if a player wants to, and they have Ultimate, can also DM adventures they do not plan on playing in.
    Being a member allows players to post, getting to know other players and most important, bid on adventures.

I have not gotten around to writing a Rules Page, but here are a few.

Create character, 1st level, PHB source only.
    Introduce yourself in 'Border Kingdoms Campaign' thread.
    Review Adventure Site List and Post a New Thread for a Location as an Advertisement for a Party, or
    Post a bid to join a party that is forming.

Adventure Locations (and Adventures) are static and are not designed with any type of party composition.
    Parties do not have to be the same level.
    Last edited by Intruder; July 7th, 2017 at 11:35.

I would like to play if a spot is still open. Any of those dates work for me. Thanks!

Sounds good however how do I get in touch with you to make a character? You guys use TS or Discord? I guess PM me with the info so we can get together.
    FG2 Ultimate License
    EST -5

Thread Information