DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CoC 7E ruleset languages

Just purchased the 7E ruleset and created a test campaign to check out the updates.

It looks like the fonts for languages cannot be set as there can be in the D&D 5E ruleset. The drop menu doesn't list anything available.
    When selecting a language to use in chat, the output is a mix of random characters, but not an unique font.
    Understandably, a lot of languages do share characters, but it would be nice to see Cyrillic or Chinese glyphs being used.

Is there an extension to add in the fonts?

I also saw that the % that appears in the chat for a player for a language is twice the actual skill.
    Time Zone: EST/GMT -5

Insanity is relative, it depends who has whom locked in what cage.

Use this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-(FG-v3-1-3-) to give you some fonts to choose. They are fantasy orientated, but are based on real-world language fonts. For example, use "Tien" for Chinese. The thread also details in post #2 how the extension works which should allow you to edit/create your own.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.
    Time Zone: EST/GMT -5

Insanity is relative, it depends who has whom locked in what cage.

Thread Information