5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I understand comparing a review system here to one in DMs Guild, however I think it's not a great comparison. The amount of users who use this forums I think would also use the review. It's a tighter nit of people who use and buy from Fantasy Grounds. Though a majority of people wouldn't, I think the percentage of them that do would greatly benefit the store and overall, the quality of the content that gets put out with a better input of feedback on a per item basis.

I've had a look at this one and I don't think I'm going to be able to make the kind of wholesale changes that might be needed to make the saving throws work. In most of the other situations I've seen there isn't a way to automate the effects via any kind of wording changes. As for 'tactical advantage' I'd just read that as 'advantage' since that seems to be what it means.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    The book came out before the 5e SRD and "tactical advantage" was the common word choice then as it was felt that "advantage" alone was protected. They do mean exactly the same thing.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information