FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Looks really nice I like the "3D effect" due to the fog because some tops of the trees are covered and some over are not
    Thanks, and glad you noticed the fog. I actually put the fog on 3 different sheets, that way I could overlap them and get nicely blended densities as well as the effect you are mentioning

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    For those of you running something in Waterdeep, The City of the Dead is an area that you might just need to have an encounter or two in. At least one of the faction missions in DoMM includes a fight in it. So, enjoy, and be warned, this is a 1.6MB file at 50 pixels per 5 ft square, alignment square in the top left.
    CityOfTheDead-50.jpg

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Nice map. There are a host of critters packed into one building in the center. I am not sure if this is intentional or not, but is it possible to get a version without the critters?

This map also fills in a void that exists in the available material "out there" (at least to my experience). Large enough AND small enough so that one gets a sense of the city and it can be still used tactically, rather than just a visual reference ("See big tree next to the red bush? The blacksmith is right there").

This scale of map is very useful.

Blog Entries
    That's not a building, that's a monument, "Warriors of Waterdeep". Not sure if it's canon or not, but found the reference to it here; https://oakthorne.net/wiki/index.php...d_of_Waterdeep and liked it. It seemed to add something of interest, i.e. not just another mausoleum.

Yea, I couldn't find one that was usable as a battle map, that's why I made one I referenced other Waterdeep maps so I should have the walls and building locations that match canon.

Blog Entries

Shrine of Asmodeus

Here's another recent map I did. This one is for the Shrine of Asmodeus used with the Alexandrian Remix of Waterdeep Dragon Heist. Because the basement is so small, I put it on the same map as the main floor/map. Which makes it larger than normal, but should be ok. This map is at 100 pixels per 5 foot square.
    Devil Shrine.jpg

Thread Information