DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

PFC - 3-10: The Immortal Conundrum - Friday Jun 23rd (CORE)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 5–9.

When the Pathfinder Society receives an invitation to a dinner party at the Thuvian Embassy, hosted by the guardian of this year's six doses of the infamous sun orchid elixir, the Decemvirate sends a team of Pathfinders to represent them and uncover the nature of the event. Can the PCs navigate the complex social landscape of Absalom's elite and gain access to the mysterious vault known as the Conundrum, or will they face public ridicule or worse in the face of the steepest competition in the Inner Sea?

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

This game will be Friday the 23rd at 7pm Eastern time.

NOTE: This is a higher tier game. Most of the characters already signed up are level 8... Also this is a part of the CORE Campaign... so ALL Characters must be Core characters.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

This time should work although Fengard in a social situation is not a good thing.

Diplomacy? You're up, Lucia.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    This time should work although Fengard in a social situation is not a good thing.

Diplomacy? You're up, Lucia.
    Remember to wear your best pelts.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thanks for the invite. In the interest of full disclosure, I should let you know I've never played a Fantasy Grounds game before. I did, however, watch the first half of the video series dulux-oz has up on youtube so I'm not totally clueless. I'm also somewhat new to Pathfinder. I started playing two and half years ago in a friends Rise of the Runelords campaign after a nearly 20 year break from AD&D 2nd Edition. We only played 7 or 8 times before I moved accross the country but the damage was done and I was hooked. Once I got settled in Northern Virgina I decided to DM a home group and started to look for players. So far we've completed the beginer box and the first level the The Emerald Spire. Because two of my players have crazy conflicting work schedules we only get to play a couple times a month, which is why I'm here. I need more Pathfinder in my life to get my fix Really looking forward to this game and hoping to become a more regular PFS player/DM on FG.

here is my character and his last game I don't have a picture so just assign it please I ill see you guys tomorrow night

Here are the files I got from the Pregen thread in this forum. This one was created by Holognome.

Going to apply this to a new PFS character 184797-3

Lucia will be ready to stand in the back so that we aren't ambushed.

And Fengard will be ready to have Gorduvo drag Lucia to the front where her fighter skills will be best deployed.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

So what do I do at 7 pm tonight to connect to the game? I have not seen any info on how to connect. Also, are we using voice chat or is this text only within FG?

Galmyr - Blackfoot will most likely post to this thread when the server is up with the address. We always use TeamSpeak for voice to play during PFS FG sessions. Channel will be created at game time and you can join when you see us in the channel. Should be a great session, look forward to playing with you.

JK

Thread Information