5E Character Create Playlist

Random character sheet generator (Request)

All,

My group and I will (on occasion) play a session where we generate characters randomly (race, class, sub-class) using some of the tools out there. That said, getting these random characters into FG can be a bit time consuming. I have seen some of the random character generators out there and own the one from rob2e (Thanks Rob!) but there are a couple of things I wish they did:

1. Output to a character sheet rather than chat/encounter/parcel
    2. Allow for the user to specify a level for the character that is generated.

I have been putting in some time on my own to build some of the tables required, but was looking to see if anyone else had looked into this or had a tool like this already before I sink more time into the process.

Thanks!

You can add things to the wish list here.

I'd suggest what you want is very non trivial (and very niche) and probably unlikely in the short term but you never know. The devs use the wish list to monitor changes the community want to see, so that's the best place for it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

And so do the local friendly coders and developers.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Thread Information